Veerbhadra weapon class and outdoors

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Veerbhadra weapon class and outdoors

Post by Basu » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:12 pm

Rudransh wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:57 pm

That's why it is India's most powerful breakbarrel ..

Regards
Veerbhadra
First of all this Chrony is nicely made with lot many features more than the most available Chinese ones. :cheers:
Indian customers must have a perfectly made in India Chrony with after sales support.

Your video found to be very authentic as there is no dieseling with the firing of pellet.
So far SDB delivered what they claimed both interms of deadly accuracy & power.
I am sorry to inform the viewers there in India in the name of imported stuffs some inferior ARs are also sold at a higher price.
This situation is painful.
My request to the aspiring shooters to research and then go for any Indian or imported AR.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

For Advertising mail webmaster
Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:13 pm

Rudransh wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:58 pm
We are making.. one soon will be launch commercially own Indian made chrony....

Regards
Veerbhadra
That's great!!

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:41 pm

I watched some of your videos ..

Just noticed a old video of yours with Precihole Match pistol unboxing… if possible please post a long term review of the same.. Also if possible more videos on air pistols please..

Your videos are informative, keep them coming.

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:50 am

These are very good and informative videos!
Looking forward to seeing more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:57 am

Shivakr wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:41 pm
I watched some of your videos ..

Just noticed a old video of yours with Precihole Match pistol unboxing… if possible please post a long term review of the same.. Also if possible more videos on air pistols please..

Your videos are informative, keep them coming.
That pistol is not with me anymore ..performed well though
Regards
Veerbhadra

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:58 am

See the shot to shot consistency.

Regards
Veerbhadra

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by 4X4 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:12 am

Can you make a video on Scopes. How to use Scopes for Airguns.

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:07 pm

4X4 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:12 am
Can you make a video on Scopes. How to use Scopes for Airguns.
sure but personally I don't use scope on break barrels.But this is a must for pcps to get maximum accuracy possible.

Regards
Veerbhadra

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:18 am

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:30 pm

Rudransh wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:18 am
This video was much needed.. thanks for doing it. i have seen some airgun videos in YouTube from new comers who handle the guns very irresponsibly, they treat it as a toy..

in old days we did not have much choice & good imported airguns were very rare & expensive.. we are now lucky to have Precihole & SDB airguns which are top quality & affordable prices.. even CO2s & powerful PCPs are now quite common. with this the ownership of airguns has increased & many are first time buyers.. i think most purchases are first airgun in family.. and they are totally unaware of the safety, do & dont’s of handling any gun.

i sometimes think just like every time we board a aeroplane the safety instructions are demonstrated, something similar should be done for airgun purchasers..

if possible do touch the importance of backstop in one of your videos.. also i have seen in many videos it seems shooting on glass bottles is somehow very thrilling to some air gunners.. do mention the danger of broken glass pieces lying around in backyard.. also safety aspect to keep in mind while cocking & loading a break barrel & under lever rifles (these are most common types sold)..

keep your videos coming, yours is among few from India i find very informative..

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:22 pm

Will do for sure thanks for your encouraging words.

Regards
Veerbhadra

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:09 pm

Shivakr wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:30 pm
Rudransh wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:18 am
This video was much needed.. thanks for doing it. i have seen some airgun videos in YouTube from new comers who handle the guns very irresponsibly, they treat it as a toy..

in old days we did not have much choice & good imported airguns were very rare & expensive.. we are now lucky to have Precihole & SDB airguns which are top quality & affordable prices.. even CO2s & powerful PCPs are now quite common. with this the ownership of airguns has increased & many are first time buyers.. i think most purchases are first airgun in family.. and they are totally unaware of the safety, do & dont’s of handling any gun.

i sometimes think just like every time we board a aeroplane the safety instructions are demonstrated, something similar should be done for airgun purchasers..

if possible do touch the importance of backstop in one of your videos.. also i have seen in many videos it seems shooting on glass bottles is somehow very thrilling to some air gunners.. do mention the danger of broken glass pieces lying around in backyard.. also safety aspect to keep in mind while cocking & loading a break barrel & under lever rifles (these are most common types sold)..

keep your videos coming, yours is among few from India i find very informative..
I completely agree with you that now Indian springers & PCPs are having top notch quality at par with imported stuffs.
The aspirant shooters must not be carried away by brand name of foreign companies.
Recently one of my friend bought one 350 in synthetic stock and while opening the Backsight found to be broken .His AR is useless now though he is returned Rs 3500/- as compensation of broken foresight.The market price of this foresight is Rs 4500/-.
The importer has no moral responsiblity.
Another point is the sellers are very keen to push a high profit ARs for their benefit knowing it has poor performance.
I know that the sellers enjoys astronomical profits.Any less profit AR they will discourage even though that has the best performance.
I caution the fellow shooters not to get trapped to these dealers.They should do a bit of research before buying it.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by 4X4 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:15 pm

Waiting for more new videos.

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:26 pm

Dusting off my skills.