IHP N35 VS SDB Artemis/ Sports

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: IHP N35 VS SDB Artemis/ Sports

Post by dalvipravin » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:43 pm

Hey Sagar ,

Actually I liked the older Front Site without muzzle barrel better looking :)
I am talking to Anirudh and hes checking if he can get Natural or Walnut model for me as he currently only have rosewood and British Walnut ...

he mentioned the older stalk colors are different that the new ones ... which color you have btw ? can you send both models pics please

Cheers
Pravin

For Advertising mail webmaster
sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:09 am

hi pravin , my old model artemis is in rosewood colour & new model is in walnut colour you can see my new artemis pic in topic( artemis in walnut colour) on this forum.if you can wait for 15 days then anirudhaji may arrange one for you in any desired colour you want.

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:29 pm

sagar 12345 wrote:HI PRAVIN , CURRENTLY I AM USING BOTH MODELS OF ARTEMIS .IN NEW MODEL FRONT SIGHT IS MOUNTED OF MUZZLE .THIS MODEL IS ALSO VERY ACCURATE .GO FOR IT

Added in 2 minutes 40 seconds:
ONE MORE DIFFERENCE IN NEW ARTEMIS COCKING LEVER IS TWO PIECE IN OLD MODEL IT IS SINGLE PIECE.
Thanks Sagar ,

What is the advantage or disadvantage of single or 2 peice cocking lever ?

Am in to discussion with Anirudha and he has not yet confirmed me the bank details -- The natural or walnut is not available wit him now so it will be made to order

Cheers
Pravin

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:17 am

go for british walnut colour i have genex in british walnut

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:24 am

Hi Sagar ,

British walnut and rosewood are too dark for my taste ... I had confirmed the order for Natural preferred or Simple walnut at Anirudh yesterday !!

So it will be 15 days time she will be arriving at my door hopefully. I also asked him not to muzzle the barrel but send me the older version front sight ... just for the aesthetics !!

Excited .... been reading and watching videos multiple times :)

Cheers
Pravin

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Got this photo from Anirudh @ United ..

The gun is shipped yesterday ..wait is ON
Also ordered some Indian pellets g smith 8.5 ,8.9 and 9.4 grain .

cheers
Pravin Dalvi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:41 pm

hi pravin , very nice rifle from whome you ordered g smith pellets please tell me.

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:29 pm

I ordered from kovibazar and they same today only .... Took just 4 days via FedEx . The packing was really good .
I wish they had in tin rather than plastic round boxes but that's ok

Check the pics of actually pellets .. I found them well shaped and uniform ...looks good value for money but will test then for accuracy once I get the gun

Cheers
Pravin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:30 pm

dalvipravin wrote:Got this photo from Anirudh @ United ..

The gun is shipped yesterday ..wait is ON
Also ordered some Indian pellets g smith 8.5 ,8.9 and 9.4 grain .

cheers
Pravin Dalvi
Congratulations!
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:35 am

hi pravin , i know quality of g smith pellets is very good because i used their ameture flat head & high impact but online their prices are double so buy directly from gsmith in quantity like 50 tin mixed variety of pellets you will get at 40% less price.

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:35 pm

Hey Sagar thanks for the information .. how can I buy these pellets directly ? Am based in Mumbai

Cheers
Pravin

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:07 pm

Finally ... Got the rifle ... It was well packed and delivered
I had to assemble it with 3 screws tightened till my hand told me they are tight enough

Must say all the praise on this rifle in terms of asthetics are true.. the wood is great , checkering us perfect and looks in good finish ..I feel looks wise she's the best one in wooden stalks

Started shooting with all the pellets I have ... indian marksman ones were going inside the breach and the ones I got with rifle are same pointed but United shots ..

Hits HARD .. the trigger is very stiff and will tune it later after 500 shots . I tried all pellets today and am kind of disappointed that she only takes the marksman and United shots properly and JSB and RWS goes with a firm push which I feel is deforming the head while it goes inside

Rest I had all H&N s which failed totally going in the breach

I believe this is new model which has the updated breach ?? as I can see the 2 peice cocking arm .. pics attached is visible but am no expert

Bit sad today on the pellets as I bought her for long range and for that I only have JSB and RWS that too am not sure if are deforming ...

I have read precipell RH Are good on here too so will try them as well .. so my Diana 460 doesn't have to worry on sharing her meal any more I guess

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:16 am

You need to adjust the trigger screw to make it light.it is at the cap of the receiver. Turn clockwise to lighten it.but don't adjust very light.it will make it autofire
With regards,
vsraja

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:34 am

Hi vsraja ,

Thanks .. I am thinking of doing that tomorrow , as of now 70 odd shots through her and bit of smoothness I can feel

Will not go for accuracy as of now but she looks to be accurate .

I. More worried about the best and accurate Pelle in this rifle which I can hit spot on at 60 yards

And .. yes ... She's beautiful I wish we could get Matt finish like imported rifles I mean without the lacker coat but then our weather demands it ..and am happy I got the natural world .. worth waiting for that !! Anirudh is really a genuine chap to work with !!

Cheers
Pravin

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:04 pm

Issue :---- trigger adjusting screw doesn't rotate more than 45 to 80 degrees

On left it goes till 10 o clock and on right it turns till 2 o clock ...... And not beyond in any direction .

And I didn't notice any betterment in trigger while I rotate it clock wise at 2 o clock ...

I believe some thing not right here .... Can anybody advise ?

PS: it takes too long to approve any posts here but being patient

Cheers
Pravin

Added in 28 minutes 2 seconds:
This Post Seems to went through instantly :)

Ok I gave a call to Anirudh and also sent him the video on wtsap showing the rotation limitation of the Trigger adjusting screw !!

I noticed that the screw loses its center as well as I rotate it clockwise .. I mean the line Notch on the top of the screw goes on left side of the circle hole in the back cap ... not sure whats happening :(

Cheers
Pravin