Ohkay dreams crashed.... :cry: ....

For Advertising mail webmaster
jaz
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Modern O/U

Post by jaz » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 pm

HI,
friends last week I met owner of Modern Gun (jammu), they told me something interesting
that they have started developing single selective trigger for there o/u and also trying to reduce barrel weight by using better quality of high strength steel.

Let us see what come's out with passage of time.

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:31 am

jaz

About time I guess for modern gun folks, did you visit Connecticut shotgun factory in US?

Best

varun.bhargav
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by varun.bhargav » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Hello Guys ,

I am from Jammu and a Gun Manufacturer too . Modern and Free India are the only two company manufacturing U/O . Modern Underover Must be above 20,000 including all taxes . If u get on this cost it is worth of a deal . The ribs doesnt will make a difference of not more tha 500 to 1,000 . As for me even i am in a stage of manufacturing the same from Bhargav Arms Co. under the T/M Baco , V.B.Greener and Wabley. Visit Me at www.varunarmoury.com ( Under construction)

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:00 am

varun.bhargav wrote:Hello Guys ,

I am from Jammu and a Gun Manufacturer too . Modern and Free India are the only two company manufacturing U/O . Modern Underover Must be above 20,000 including all taxes . If u get on this cost it is worth of a deal . The ribs doesnt will make a difference of not more tha 500 to 1,000 . As for me even i am in a stage of manufacturing the same from Bhargav Arms Co. under the T/M Baco , V.B.Greener and Wabley. Visit Me at http://www.varunarmoury.com ( Under construction)
Aah atlast...

Welcome to IFG Varun, please tell us about the products you are making and difficulties you face in your business.
Have a ncie stay here.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by nm » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 am

Hi Varun, We are pleased to have you with us......I'm sure you can get valuable inputs from gun enthusiasts at IFG. Look forward to a quality product from you.....All the best!!

Nishant

varun.bhargav
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by varun.bhargav » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Hi Guys

Thanks for a warm welcome . I was watching this site and its blogs but didnt get time to log in . My unit was located earlier in a very small space like any other Gun Manufacturing unit in India. However 7 months ago we have shifted to a biger space 10 times bigger to the earlier one in order to make quality product . Right now the parent brand that i am manufacturing is Bhargav Arms Co. under T/m Baco . The under two T/m under my procutions is Dinex and Tusker which are manufactured in Dehradun(Dinex India) and Jammu(Friends Co.) respectively. I have registered three more T/m under Bhargav Arms Co. naming "V.B.Greener" , "Vabley" and "Dava" with a view to start U/o and greener and later pump action guns if i get permission for the same . The products that i am manufactring and dealing will soon be displayed on my site www.varunarmoury.com.
And yes Kanwar there are a lot of difficulties in this business compared to others . Regarding that i will post later on

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 pm

25000/- Price hw good is it.

I have 28inch Munger, jst kept for the sake of License.

Shahid bhai do post the pics, if its good then i can would try to get that.

Arnd yr back i did get in touch with Jammu mfr, they told me there is usually waiting of more than 6 months :(.

I am looking for something which is better than my current Munger :mrgreen: and I can use for dry practice for trap.

amjadkarim16
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by amjadkarim16 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Hello,
I was just going through the posts.So want to clarify few things.
1.We have spainish FELIX SARASQUETA MOD 50 O/U as well as self made O/U.We are doing only stock and hand piece.All metal work is spainish.
U can see my post in shotgun section ..KHAIRUDDIN AND SONS U/O:

REGARDS AMJAD

Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Rover solomon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Mack The Knife wrote:Some pictures of a friend's 12 gauge Modern O/U.

Since almost 10 years over now.could you post ownership review of this gun with detailed info.