air rifle suppressor?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Chengy
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: air rifle suppressor?

Post by Chengy » Thu May 03, 2018 7:36 am

Check this site. I think they term it as moderators. Should work. https://www.pcpshop.in

Regards

For Advertising mail webmaster
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Fri May 04, 2018 8:47 am

Gunner_dh wrote:Try using aquagaurd filter (ripped down the thredded one) along with pvc pipe.

Regards
dh
Chengy wrote:Check this site. I think they term it as moderators. Should work. https://www.pcpshop.in

Regards
Tnx for the suggestion Gunner_dh, I'll try that one next time.

Chengy tnx for the site link.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Fri May 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Added in 23 seconds:
Chengy wrote:Check this site. I think they term it as moderators. Should work. https://www.pcpshop.in

Regards
Hi, chengy. In the link you mentioned there are some moderators for pcp.
Are these moderators allowed in india... Aren't those illegal.
And do you guys know any forum or site where all trusted/non trusted air gun or accessories sites are listed.
Because I can't find any list in this forum. Only dealers are mentioned in yellow page.

Last edited by Bullo oka on Fri May 04, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You own Gun

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Fri May 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Regards
Hi, chengy. In the link you mentioned there are some moderators for pcp.
Are these moderators allowed in india... Aren't those illegal.
And do you guys know any forum or site where all trusted/non trusted air gun or accessories sites are listed.
Because I can't find any list in this forum. Only dealers are mentioned in yellow page.

You own Gun

Chengy
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Chengy » Sat May 05, 2018 10:50 am

No.. Its not illegal on a legal airgun. The site would not be listing it if it was illegal. It may be illegal on a firearm (hand gun or rifle) and moreover these won't work on firearms and might be dangerous as they could disintegrate. Airgun moderators can be made at home or a small workshop if you have the equipment. However, the price is very high as they are charging 9K for something which can easily be manufactured within 3K.

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 am

Chengy wrote:No.. Its not illegal on a legal airgun. The site would not be listing it if it was illegal. It may be illegal on a firearm (hand gun or rifle) and moreover these won't work on firearms and might be dangerous as they could disintegrate. Airgun moderators can be made at home or a small workshop if you have the equipment. However, the price is very high as they are charging 9K for something which can easily be manufactured within 3K.
Heh... One more question, is it okay to order online via indian sites, some sites don't even require club membership like 10kya.Com
If I order from these sites will anyone like customs or any other(I dunno if there is anything) will interfere in shipping, or will it delivered to me without any hassle. Btw I live in North east of india.
[emoji16]one more... I was thinking about buying chronograph & can't find any in indian sites. Is it okay if I purchase from aliexpress or will custom going to detain the item, if not do you know what is the expected duty charges.

You own Gun

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Sat May 05, 2018 5:28 pm

customs can detain any thing even if all the papers are in place. My brother was carrying two tins of .22 Rabbit pellets which I found most useful in pest control. he was questioned by customs a lot but the qty was very low and may be holding that small qty will not fetch anything ( as my Bro. was happy to leave the Tins there instead facing hassle due to few $) so he allowed to go with that qty.
Pay only after you can be sure that in case of a failure transaction you can get your money back.
Regards

Shivaji

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Sun May 06, 2018 12:35 am

Shivaji.Dasgupta wrote:customs can detain any thing even if all the papers are in place. My brother was carrying two tins of .22 Rabbit pellets which I found most useful in pest control. he was questioned by customs a lot but the qty was very low and may be holding that small qty will not fetch anything ( as my Bro. was happy to leave the Tins there instead facing hassle due to few $) so he allowed to go with that qty.
Pay only after you can be sure that in case of a failure transaction you can get your money back.
[emoji106]

You own Gun

RimbaKaSimba
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by RimbaKaSimba » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:15 am

I have just got a short barrel one(wanted camo with rf) and it doesn't comes with the muzzle as part of कूट (got it from a auth dealer). What he told me that it's a aid since the barrel is smaller by 8cm.
As for suppressor, just make a simple one with 1cm PVC tube with holes drilled in it, covered with a wider one and cotton seperatling both pipes. It also helps in cocking due to extended length.
If u have got the short barrel version and got the attachment as pat of kit, let me know...

shahzanms
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by shahzanms » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:46 pm

Hi i just made one for my vx100 since u shoot indoors mostly and dont want to alert the neighbours.i made it with pvc pipe and some 6 bottlenecks to act like k baffles 😬. then used a plastic soda bottle thread on my muzzle( wound some insulation tape on muzzle to get tight fit).Then i used a soda bottle cap glued to the pvc pipe with baffles.it can be now screwed on to the muzzle .used a mild plastic bottle bottom to seal off the other end of the setup and let the pellet make the hole itself at the first shot.i tested with one of those mobile db meters from app store and found the sound to be only an average of only 5 db LESSER than without the setup.any advices on how to make the setup silenter ? 🤪. attaching pics here of the inside of the setup . should i make the holes on bottlenecks(aka baffles 😬) to make it better, or do i add steel wool within baffles? .

https://ibb.co/DV0FLqV
https://ibb.co/Bn1NwjH
https://ibb.co/8s04pHd