Beretta 92A1 CO2 Full Auto BB Pistol

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sandy8283
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Beretta 92A1 CO2 Full Auto BB Pistol

Post by sandy8283 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Dear All,

I am a completely new to guns and air guns. I was looking for IOF pistol and 0.32 Revolver as a means of self defence. Later on i zeroed on 0.32 revolver. I stumbled upon Beretta 92A1 CO2 Full Auto BB Pistol . and i liked it as it is non lethal.

After looking at it's video. I have a few questions: -
1. Do we need Firearm licence for Air pistols?
2. Any other permission required.
3. Where can i get it?

Thanks in advance.

For Advertising mail webmaster
djaki39
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Beretta 92A1 CO2 Full Auto BB Pistol

Post by djaki39 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:36 pm

you shoud read other post its been answered many times you dnt need fire arms licence for .177 but yes do do need rifle club membership card and you have to consider this as beretta 92A1 you vll need to import it if you wanna buy pistol of any indian brand the you can get it bit easy if you in mumbai i can show you some places weh you can get it but just you have to pay bit high price but its worth cos it will be like going in a shop yea i liked dat one n the owners of the shops are very much willing to support you for any quiries peace out

Satyamtripathi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Satyamtripathi » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:58 am

Hi
I am also searching for umarex beretta m92a1, and finally
I found in pyramidair.com, and they are ready to deliver in India but they are asking for the rifle club membership Id card. And I don't have any club membership, what should I do now?? :(

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:10 am

Join a shooting club/ rifle association.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein