Hello

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Sci-fic
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Hello

Post by Sci-fic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello friends and respected seniors, this is manoj from Tamil Nadu and i am very passionate lover of guns and the science behind them and just joined this forum to gain much more valuable knowledge and people......

For Advertising mail webmaster
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Hello

Post by Prabhath » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 am

Welcome aboard. Make use of the ample amount of information out here and contribute when you can.

Sci-fic
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sci-fic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:28 am

Thank you prabhath sir and indeed i will do my best

gimmethex
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gimmethex » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:30 pm

This is pretty much the reason I have joined! Welcome to the forum, I hope you and I both will have a great time here :)

Sci-fic
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sci-fic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm

gimmethex wrote:This is pretty much the reason I have joined! Welcome to the forum, I hope you and I both will have a great time here :)
Thank you so much sir and sure as me too looking forward to a good time with you sir

gimmethex
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gimmethex » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:32 pm

Sci-fic wrote:
gimmethex wrote:This is pretty much the reason I have joined! Welcome to the forum, I hope you and I both will have a great time here :)
Thank you so much sir and sure as me too looking forward to a good time with you sir
I'm sure we will both have a great time here! I've only been here for a few days, but I see there are many good & friendly people around. So we're good :D