Hi IFG ...From Kerala

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
A R SHENOY
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hi IFG ...From Kerala

Post by A R SHENOY » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:28 am

Hai All . I Am Aswin R. Shenoy from Kerala. Has been observing and learning a lot form IFG post & Discussion. I am a gun enthusiast. I own few Pellet Pistols 1)Beretta px4 Storm 2)Colt 1911 A1 Pellet pistol 3)Heckler& Koch P30 5)Percihole SP50
I like replicas of actual firearms . Not particularly keen in Long Rifles i have one Long Rifle at home which is an old Diana Model 27 but hardly uses it Due the lack of space to fire it.
I have some experience of firing actual fire arm as i have studied in US for 1 year.(Haven for guns) I have shot few rounds of shot gun and Actual Glock 17 which was just awesome. Also fired some rifles in my NCC days at school.
Apart from guns i like all kind of Survival tolls such as Knives, Crossbows etc.I have an 80Lbs Cobra crossbow pistol which i use to catch fish from Backwaters sometimes.

I am a Hardcore Malayali by all standards 8) 8) :cheers: Teacher by Profession and an amateur classical violinist by choice.

Greeting to all..

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Hi IFG ...From Kerala

Post by Vikram » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Welcome to IFG! That is an interesting introduction.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Welcome aboard.....

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

pistolero
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pistolero » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Welcome to IFG
"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame."

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:21 am

Welcome to the forum
Regards

Shivaji

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:52 am

Welcome aboard.........

vedula1995
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vedula1995 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:49 pm

A R SHENOY wrote:Hai All . I Am Aswin R. Shenoy from Kerala. Has been observing and learning a lot form IFG post & Discussion. I am a gun enthusiast. I own few Pellet Pistols 1)Beretta px4 Storm 2)Colt 1911 A1 Pellet pistol 3)Heckler& Koch P30 5)Percihole SP50
I like replicas of actual firearms . Not particularly keen in Long Rifles i have one Long Rifle at home which is an old Diana Model 27 but hardly uses it Due the lack of space to fire it.
I have some experience of firing actual fire arm as i have studied in US for 1 year.(Haven for guns) I have shot few rounds of shot gun and Actual Glock 17 which was just awesome. Also fired some rifles in my NCC days at school.
Apart from guns i like all kind of Survival tolls such as Knives, Crossbows etc.I have an 80Lbs Cobra crossbow pistol which i use to catch fish from Backwaters sometimes.

I am a Hardcore Malayali by all standards 8) 8) :cheers: Teacher by Profession and an amateur classical violinist by choice.

Greeting to all..
Welcome to you,have a nice stay,
Personally I think everyone should be given the right to protect himself,consider this,you are walking down in Howrah Terminal and you keep your senses at your pocket,for what? Rs 500? Now consider the value of your life,if it has some value or even more than that of Rs 500 it needs protection,not owning a firearm is equally dangerous as leaving your door wide open until you are living in Soviet Russia or Shani Shingnapur.

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Vikram wrote:Welcome to IFG! That is an interesting introduction.
:lol: True!

Welcome to IFG and I hope you have tons of fun and learning here! (y) :cheers:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

AnandNair
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by AnandNair » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:20 pm

Welcome

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
Some learn by reading. A few by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence.