All india licence Query

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
advocate Sumit nain
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

All india licence Query

Post by advocate Sumit nain » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Sir
Has anyone recently applied for all india licence and got the same or under process... I m planning too apply for the same. Can anyone guide me about the process. I m from punjab and my licence a year back

For Advertising mail webmaster
Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: All india licence Query

Post by Woods » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:18 pm

AIL have become much more easier to acquire ,at least theoretically . Your DM too can issue them . Authorities are still confused regarding new Arms rules . Confusion is often vaporized by money .
Great men are not born great , they grow great .

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: All india licence Query

Post by mundaire » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Woods wrote:AIL have become much more easier to acquire ,at least theoretically . Your DM too can issue them . Authorities are still confused regarding new Arms rules . Confusion is often vaporized by money .
The DM can issue All India only for certain category of applicants (sports shooters/ IAS, IPS personnel, etc.), for all other cases the DM is supposed to examine the case and send it along with his/ her recommendations to the State Home Department. The State Home Department will then process it further and issue/ deny the application as it sees fit.

This was the same process being followed till 2010, except for the fact that DM is now allowed to directly issue All India for special cases (examples mentioned above).

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein