Notice of Call Memo

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
avihkd
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Notice of Call Memo

Post by avihkd » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Hi everyone.
purchased a rifle scope from dx.com in the last month whose value is around Rs.3000. They shipped the product promptly which reached kolkata custom few days ago. Today I hv received a letter entitle "Notice of Call Nemo" from kolkata custom asking to submit two documents: (1). Import permit from competent authority, & (2). Import permit from jurisdiction director. None of these are available with me. What should i do now? Please help.

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Notice of Call Memo

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Please go through the following thread and read it carefully viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24830
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

avihkd
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by avihkd » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:58 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:Please go through the following thread and read it carefully viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24830
Did not find solution in the mentioned thread to the problem I faced. Heard abt a similar problem faced by vsraja. I am waiting for vsraja response!

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:39 am

That is good, please do share the "solution" for your predicament, once you get from vsraja.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992