Beretta Tomcat .32 pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Zama
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Beretta Tomcat .32 pistol

Post by Zama » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Is Beretta .32 Tomcat Pistol available in India? And what will be the approximate cost

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Beretta Tomcat .32 pistol

Post by Vikram » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:01 pm

I have seen a couple of them. Neither was for sale. If you find one, the price is not going to be low.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Steve007
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Steve007 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:54 pm

I've got one that's my car gun (legal in my state). Very worthwhile small gun with the right ammo. Plenty of people use them for for concealed carry in a pocket holster. I also have a .22 model 21A Beretta Bobcat. Unlikely as it may seem, the accuracy and reliability (and concealability) make it the preferred terminator pistol of the Israeli Mossad. Of course, they're better shots than I am.

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:11 am

I have a Beretta 950 in .22 short :)

This is a pre 1968 handgun and its not a bad shooter, really! A fun range toy when you can find .22 short ammo.
I did once shoot a rabbit with it and the creature somersaulted quite theatrically before it expired on the spot.
It would be a great handgun to carry, if I was sure that I was going to be assaulted by a rabbit.
However the cartridge lacks power and if using it for self defense; it might make the perp. angry when he finally figures out that I shot him.

I have shot a Bobcat in .22 LR and that was fun too.
In .32 ACP, it might not be too bad of a carry gun even though a longer barrel would be nice to maximize the round's performance.
They are reasonably well made, have a very simple manual of arms and seem reliable.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Aryan687
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Aryan687 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Please stop spamming the board with the same question. You have this question once.-Moderator

im_mahesh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by im_mahesh » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Hi Zama,

Beretta Tomcat .32 pistol I think is available with Simson Gun House, Mangalore, Karnataka. (http://cms.simsongunhouse.com/). However, prices will be insanely high (30-40 Lacs atleast) for a new Tomcat. You can even get a Glock (.40 Calibre) for around 65 L. The website has the contact details. Check with them if you are interested. I am assuming you already hold a valid Indian Arms License for Pistol/revolver.