Precihole NX100 loaded gun Trigger does not pull

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
makhan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Precihole NX100 loaded gun Trigger does not pull

Post by makhan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:26 am

Hi Friends,

I have recently purchased a Precihole NX100 Scorpius (0.22) airgun from a local retailer. The gun sometimes does not fire, i.e trigger dopes not pull though the gun is loaded, unlocked and pellet inside. can somebody tell the reason? does the gun need to be sent to service center, or it will get all right with the use?

For Advertising mail webmaster
sairamrao
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Precihole NX100 loaded gun Trigger does not pull

Post by sairamrao » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:30 pm

I think you should contact precihole people. The problem is not common.
When you unlock, make sure you completely push the unlock pin.
Check if anything blocking trigger.
-with great power,comes great responsibility-

Carrider47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Carrider47 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:43 pm

I am having the same issue in my precihole nx100 Polaris .177

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Carrider47 wrote:I am having the same issue in my precihole nx100 Polaris .177
I have had this issue with my Scorpius over the thousands of shots I have fired. The issue is with the spring plunger ,i.e. the adjustment screw just in front of the trigger. If your gun is in warranty, get it repaired from precihole. But if you want to do it yourself, I can tell you how to do it too. I have cleared this jam for at least a dozen times. If this problem is frequent and persists, get a new spring plunger from precihole, additionally you can change the trigger and torsion springs and your rifle will function smoothly for thousands of shots without a glitch.
"Aim small, miss small."

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Suppose if one removes the safety permanently then is it going to remain in order for rest of the life ?? :roll:

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Basuda, after disassembling the gun for many times, I am of the opinion the safety cannot be removed permanently, it holds the torsion spring in tension and proper place. The torsion spring operates the sear. The issue of trigger jamming is not with the safety but the spring plunger that gives the trigger the second stage pull.
"Aim small, miss small."

Carrider47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Carrider47 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:54 pm

sam 47 wrote:
Carrider47 wrote:I am having the same issue in my precihole nx100 Polaris .177
I have had this issue with my Scorpius over the thousands of shots I have fired. The issue is with the spring plunger ,i.e. the adjustment screw just in front of the trigger. If your gun is in warranty, get it repaired from precihole. But if you want to do it yourself, I can tell you how to do it too. I have cleared this jam for at least a dozen times. If this problem is frequent and persists, get a new spring plunger from precihole, additionally you can change the trigger and torsion springs and your rifle will function smoothly for thousands of shots without a glitch.

Thank you "sam47". I had bought it on Monday 26-12-2016 from a dealer in ernakulam (Cochin Armoury). After I came home I only had just 1 shot and when I reloaded for the second shot it doesn't work.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:04 am

Get it to the dealer and get it repaired for free of cost. I bought my rifle exactly on 26-12-2015. In this one year I have fired over 18k shots and this is the only issue I faced. However this might surface again, I had this issue every 1000 shots or so in the beginning, contact precihole. You may get the spare parts from them and repair it at home as per your requirements or send the rifle to the factory.
In this situations, always first get the pellet out of the breech. The moment the trigger doesn't pull, switch the safety on until the jam is cleared.
"Aim small, miss small."

Carrider47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Carrider47 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:33 am

Had all got done by them free of cost at the dealer. They replaced with a new Nitro Piston. Hope it doesn't happen again!

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Carrider47 wrote:Had all got done by them free of cost at the dealer. They replaced with a new Nitro Piston. Hope it doesn't happen again!
That was a really good dealer, he changed a NP worth Rs 3k. Did he do anything to the trigger assembly or adjust the trigger? If you don't have
any jams in the first 1000-1500 shots , it will work properly for a long time, for around another 5000 or so shots. All the best. (y)
"Aim small, miss small."

Carrider47
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Carrider47 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:02 am

sam 47 wrote:
Carrider47 wrote:Had all got done by them free of cost at the dealer. They replaced with a new Nitro Piston. Hope it doesn't happen again!
That was a really good dealer, he changed a NP worth Rs 3k. Did he do anything to the trigger assembly or adjust the trigger? If you don't have
any jams in the first 1000-1500 shots , it will work properly for a long time, for around another 5000 or so shots. All the best. (y)[/quo

Yes he had just adjusted the trigger assembly. Till now I don't have any jams, hope it doesn't happen again
Sorry for the late

Viratshah
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Viratshah » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:15 pm

I'm having the same problem. Just messaged precihole regarding it. Barely a week old nx100 and shot about 250 pellets from it. It's quite frustrating.
Hoping precihole can sort this out for me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk