finally got success....

Posts related to shotguns.
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: finally got success....

Post by aadhaulya » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:21 am

dsingh wrote:Congrats for the new baby,
Folding butt is good choice Astram and magma r very good ones apart from deluxe amno in no 6 and no1 but best cartridge in my opinion is new BB Sakhtiman I will post pics this the most awesome ever made by any Indian Manufacturers in Superior form same design as of MIRAGE CLEVER SLUG.It is nicely made so go for it even better than 4.8 of Sakhtiman .Even Ordance factory has improved the quality of its product a lot.
I could not find Astram and Magna as the pics shown in the IOF website. But I got one golden type coloured Astram that has magna also written on it making it 'Astram Magna' cartridge no. 1.
I have a wide range of ammo in my collection if 12g Indian and imported ammo (imported only no. 7.5).
My choice for regular use has settled down with Shaktiman ammo 4.8, rifle slug and hollow point.

What is the Deluxe ammo and who makes them??

Atul

For Advertising mail webmaster
ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:02 pm

ckkalyan wrote:Congratulations and Enjoy! :D
Very interesting - a folding shotgun made in Bellary - wow!
I am still very curious to see this 'folding shotgun' chandrashekhar - can you please post a few images, depicting what you have?
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Deluxe looks like Astram.Due to big cap but new cartiridge which will beat is the BB Shaktiman Ihave bought 6 of these as there just 6 left with my dealer friend.These r excellent design is like clever mirage another is 4.8 but BB is superb.

coolvam.vam
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by coolvam.vam » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Brar4318 wrote:Can any one help me to buy a 12 bore o/u gun or side way for 40 to 80000 rupees, thanx in advance
Hello...
I know it’s been a long time you posted this quiry...if you are still looking for one, then I would suggest you to go with Sujata Arms 12 bore gun. Sujata guns are the lightest of all I have used. And they don’t cost much either, quality being consistent and decent.

Hope this is useful.

Cheers!
Vamshi