NEW DIN ADAPTER DESIGN & QUICK FILL SOLUTION

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
pramodsid
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

NEW DIN ADAPTER DESIGN & QUICK FILL SOLUTION

Post by pramodsid » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Have been yearning to design a scuba or scba tank din fill setup for pcp fill solutions.
Came up with the below design and following features.

Features :

a) Machined out of Solid Steel and these fittings are not just forged fittings like most available in the market. Engineered and manufactured out of utmost precision.

b) Non corrosive fittings (Never bother about rust)

c) Rated to Working pressure of 350 BAR. Fittings can withstand 12000 PSI and above. However o-rings are rated to give away beyond 350 bar (safety feature)

d) BSP fittings so you can attach a hose or a quick disconnect (shown in pic) or attach most fill probes available in the market. Users who own Dominator/Steyr/LG/HW and many more would not require any hose options, just attach the fill adapter to the 1/8 bsp end and get started.

e) Least wastage of air while bleeding the air, post fill due to its compact complete portable design.

f) Silent bleed port design.

g) Gauge available in 300 bar for those who need it for their 300 bar tanks. Version shown in pic is for tanks rated to 200 bar

h)Compact to carry in the field and low maintenance.

Actual Pictures of the finished product.

Regulator is next.......

Special thanks to our forum members for their help support and motivation without which this would not have been possible...
Until then...Happy Safe Shooting
Regards,
Pramod P

-----Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game------
--------------------Service wins the game---------------

For Advertising mail webmaster
kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: NEW DIN ADAPTER DESIGN & QUICK FILL SOLUTION

Post by kshitij » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Pramod, the component looks sturdy and well made. Congratulations :D
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Great and a very useful product. Well done and all the best.

Regards

Atul

pramodsid
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by pramodsid » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:49 am

Thanks Kshitij and Atul.

And I must confess, I keep reading posts, as I travel but get so tied up with work so I don't chime in much.

Kshitij : I get to chat as we met for the offline event but post that is totally into knives.
Atul : I love reading your cowboy stories.

Am naïve when it comes to knives, firearms and springer's, then I guess there's not much left to talk about anything...
Regards,
Pramod P

-----Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game------

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:00 am

Seems to be a great work Pramod... Well done.

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:27 am

pramodsid wrote:Thanks Kshitij and Atul.

And I must confess, I keep reading posts, as I travel but get so tied up with work so I don't chime in much.

Kshitij : I get to chat as we met for the offline event but post that is totally into knives.
Atul : I love reading your cowboy stories.

Am naïve when it comes to knives, firearms and springer's, then I guess there's not much left to talk about anything...
Buddy, you should share details of your air guns. Bet that will generate a lot of discussions ;)

I am still very much into plinking. Unfortunately the heat in the past couple of months kept me indoors during the weekends and i ended up keeping myself busy working on a few knives and other stuff whenever i found some free time.

That aside, i for one am eagerly looking for more products and solutions to come from you. Keep us posted :cheers:
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:41 am

Amazingly well crafted piece of equipment pramodsid - well done! (y) Simply beautiful (even gauging from just, the images) - very solid construction!

Hey aadhaulya - what cowboy stories - so who has been hiding the cowboy stories?! :lol:

I would love to hear them as well!
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi Pramod,
Wonderful workmanship with precision :D
Keep them coming bro....
Cheers
Briha

pramodsid
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by pramodsid » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:59 am

Thanks Balaji, CK and Briha for the positive words.
kshitij wrote:Buddy, you should share details of your air guns. Bet that will generate a lot of discussions ;)

I am still very much into plinking. Unfortunately the heat in the past couple of months kept me indoors during the weekends and i ended up keeping myself busy working on a few knives and other stuff whenever i found some free time.

That aside, i for one am eagerly looking for more products and solutions to come from you. Keep us posted :cheers:
Sure mate will click some pictures and have a write up (new post) on that too before it goes, been asked for already.
Just have to hunt for time. :)
As promised, just finished the regulator and have posted the same.
Design of many more in progress but the reg was something I have been working upon for months.
Many more to come, just hope the hobby doesn't get killed, all these innovations will be hard to pursue.
I know there are so many senior and newer members fighting for the cause. I have and will continue to contribute in any way I can.
Regards,
Pramod P

Chengy
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Chengy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:08 am

Looks beautiful and am sure will perform just as well. Is it possible to obtain one of these commercially?