Invitation to Submit Logo Designs for NAGRI

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Invitation to Submit Logo Designs for NAGRI

Post by captrakshitsharma » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Dear NAGRI member and Patrons. A very special & heartfelt thanks to Vikram for this Idea , it is all because of your post & lovely idea that such enthusiasm came about NAGRI and rejuvenation of Interest in NAGRI as an organisation. Kudos to you dear friend and thanks for promoting this idea which I feel got hijacked by me, and a sincere apology to you if may have felt that .

Now for the pictures of the knives you will find the pictures attached with this post and also so that there is no ambiguity I will announce Briha Ji as the winner in the first position and The First Prize is a brand new, in the box, Cold Steel Voyager Premium Zytel Lockblade knife courtesy our very generous President Mr. Rahoul Rai (Skeetshot), with respective runners up being Siddik (Mtech Military type neck knife),Dr. Jaykumar (Mtech Military type neck knife and Anubhav Bajpai( Iron shay locomotive handle folder fancy knife), kindly accept these small humble tokens of appreciation from yours truly. I do humbly request all the winners to send me the source files on email which will be required by the professional printers to get these printed.

Again a big thanks to Vikram and All of you gentlemen for such vigour and enthusiasm. It was a great motivator for for renewing interest in NAGRI and also made us realise how many great talented people we have in NAGRI /IFG resource pool. NAGRI had and has been working closely with the Govt.to bring about the desired changes and overcome hurdles faced by gun owners and enthusiasts. We have had some positive meetings and responses & will hopefully see the results soon. Keep your fingers crossed and your faith strong.

Also Briha Ji our esteemed patron has suggested some TShirt designs which along with another meaningful gift shall be given out to the winner of next NAGRI contest to be announced soon. So keep looking out and keep supporting NAGRI.

Jai Hind....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

For Advertising mail webmaster
captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Oh and apology I must especially thank Esteemed and Veteran IFGian Naga for pestering Vikram to write this post even though he did not share with us his lovely artistic skills... Cheers naga...

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:07 pm

captrakshitsharma wrote:Dear NAGRI member and Patrons. A very special & heartfelt thanks to Vikram for this Idea , it is all because of your post & lovely idea that such enthusiasm came about NAGRI and rejuvenation of Interest in NAGRI as an organisation. Kudos to you dear friend and thanks for promoting this idea which I feel got hijacked by me, and a sincere apology to you if may have felt that .

Now for the pictures of the knives you will find the pictures attached with this post and also so that there is no ambiguity I will announce Briha Ji as the winner in the first position and The First Prize is a brand new, in the box, Cold Steel Voyager Premium Zytel Lockblade knife courtesy our very generous President Mr. Rahoul Rai (Skeetshot), with respective runners up being Siddik (Mtech Military type neck knife),Dr. Jaykumar (Mtech Military type neck knife and Anubhav Bajpai( Iron shay locomotive handle folder fancy knife), kindly accept these small humble tokens of appreciation from yours truly. I do humbly request all the winners to send me the source files on email which will be required by the professional printers to get these printed.

Again a big thanks to Vikram and All of you gentlemen for such vigour and enthusiasm. It was a great motivator for for renewing interest in NAGRI and also made us realise how many great talented people we have in NAGRI /IFG resource pool. NAGRI had and has been working closely with the Govt.to bring about the desired changes and overcome hurdles faced by gun owners and enthusiasts. We have had some positive meetings and responses & will hopefully see the results soon. Keep your fingers crossed and your faith strong.

Also Briha Ji our esteemed patron has suggested some TShirt designs which along with another meaningful gift shall be given out to the winner of next NAGRI contest to be announced soon. So keep looking out and keep supporting NAGRI.
Jai Hind....
Hello Captrakshitsharma & members of the NAGRI Committee,Vikram, Nags & fellow IFGians,
> At the outset I take this opportunity to congratulate you all for coming out with this innovative / brilliant idea of creating a exclusive Logo Identity for NAGRI :D
> This not only posed a challenge but inspired everyone to contribute their creative talents in conceptualizing, designing & rendering the final product...
> The images of the "Gifts" are definitely "Eye Candies" & as for me....the moment I receive mine "I'm going to bed with it" ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
> Long Live the Spirit of NAGRI :skeet: :skeet: :skeet:
:cheers:
Briha

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Thank you so much captrakshitsharma and the NAGRI team.i am so happy for Brhaji.
best regards to NAGRI team
dr.jk

skeetshot
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by skeetshot » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Brand new, in the box, Cold Steel Voyager Premium Zytel Lockblade knife
prize.jpg
prize 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skeetshot
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by skeetshot » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:54 pm

A special thanks to Captainrakshitsharma for his tireless efforts despite an excruciating schedule of his professional life.

Thanks also to Mr Abhijeet Singh and Mr I D Sharma for working so hard in preparing briefs to various ministers, Parliamentary Committees and attending meetings with various MPs and the Home Minister on very short notice.

Ours is a long battle, changing perceptions in Government is not an easy task.

However, with the overwhelming support we have received from various elected members from ALL parties, we feel confident that rather soon we will see the Arms Act being brought back to the very purpose for which it was created : to facilitate law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms.

CHEERS

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:42 pm

skeetshot wrote:A special thanks to Captainrakshitsharma for his tireless efforts despite an excruciating schedule of his professional life.

Thanks also to Mr Abhijeet Singh and Mr I D Sharma for working so hard in preparing briefs to various ministers, Parliamentary Committees and attending meetings with various MPs and the Home Minister on very short notice.

Ours is a long battle, changing perceptions in Government is not an easy task.

However, with the overwhelming support we have received from various elected members from ALL parties, we feel confident that rather soon we will see the Arms Act being brought back to the very purpose for which it was created : to facilitate law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms.
CHEERS
Hello skeetshot!
> With the kind of enthusiasm & enterprise generated towards a just & noble cause has indeed brought all of us closer to employ our collective moral strength which I sincerely hope & pray will help NAGRI in achieving its goals.
> I take this occasion to thank the Prime Movers of NAGRI, the IFG forum & all the veteran members to have given me the opportunity to contribute in a small way to build a strong Brand Identity for NAGRI that's bound to create the much needed awareness & conviction among gun lovers to further its cause towards its fruition :D
> Finally I sincerely thank & appreciate the generosity of NAGRI President 'skeetshot' & its committee to bestow upon the winners a commemorative gift, whose possession we will cherish forever!!!
Thank you!
Briha :cheering: :cheering:

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:15 am

> With the kind of enthusiasm & enterprise generated towards a just & noble cause has indeed brought all of us closer to employ our collective moral strength which I sincerely hope & pray will help NAGRI in achieving its goals.
> I take this occasion to thank the Prime Movers of NAGRI, the IFG forum & all the veteran members to have given me the opportunity to contribute in a small way to build a strong Brand Identity for NAGRI that's bound to create the much needed awareness & conviction among gun lovers to further its cause towards its fruition :D
> Finally I sincerely thank & appreciate the generosity of NAGRI President 'skeetshot' & its committee to bestow upon the winners a commemorative gift, whose possession we will cherish forever!!!
Thank you!
I second that. Thanks to all the NAGRI office bearers and others who are taking time off from their regular schedules to promote RKBA. They deserve a special applause!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Thank you gentlemen!

The next step can be making bumper stickers and other promotional stuff. If any help is needed, please let me know. I do have some contacts among chaps who make promo materials for companies, limited to Mumbai, though.
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:04 am

essdee1972 wrote:
Thank you!
Briha

I second that. Thanks to all the NAGRI office bearers and others who are taking time off from their regular schedules to promote RKBA. They deserve a special applause!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
:agree: :cheers:
Briha

Thank you gentlemen!

The next step can be making bumper stickers and other promotional stuff. If any help is needed, please let me know. I do have some contacts among chaps who make promo materials for companies, limited to Mumbai, though.

Moin.
Poster of the Month - Sep '11 & Apr '13
Poster of the Month - Sep '11 & Apr '13

Post by Moin. » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Heartiest congratulations to Brihasir, winners and all participants.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Regards
Moin
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. Camus

siddikpatel
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by siddikpatel » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:15 pm

Congratulations Briha sir & thanks to 'NAGRI'

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:04 pm

Skeetshot & Rakshit,

Very pleased to hear of the efforts being made to promote RKBA and shooting sports in India. You all will have the gratitude of the shooting community!

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:30 am

Dear Winners, you may send in your source files to the following email address - rakshitsharma(at)hotmail(dot)com

AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Post by AgentDoubleS » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:40 am

Congratulations Brihaji, and all the others who participated. absolutely brilliant designs! And kudos to NAGRI for creating such an inclusive process.

Cheers,
SS

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Dear Winners request you all to confirm receipt of your little tokens of appreciation from team NAGRI. Kindly drop in a text message on 09971818386.