finally got success....

Posts related to shotguns.
chandrashekhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

finally got success....

Post by chandrashekhar » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:02 pm

hello friends finally i got sbbl licence under family heirloom .we deposited my father's weapon which is made by sujata arms in police station.in future i want to purchase a PAG ...so need help..i heard that Beretta is coming to India ....are they are coming to Karnataka?..... are they allowed to sale their guns to retail customer? ..are they are open their outlets?

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: finally got success....

Post by Vikram » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 am

Congratulations on your license.

Re Beretta, they are probably coming to a specific tournament venue to promote their brand.They are not going to sell guns in India directly or indirectly. The import rules have not changed.If you have information to the contrary, please do share.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 am

chandrashekhar wrote: Hello friends finally i got sbbl licence under family heirloom
> Congrats!!!
Briha

chandrashekhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by chandrashekhar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:25 pm

thank you very much friends..........i don't have any confirm information about Beretta ......these are only rumor based questions and i didn't get quality discussion about sbbl here .....here my friends discussed very much about dbbl,pistol,revolver and rifles......therefore i asked ......thanks for reply again.....

chandrashekhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by chandrashekhar » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:36 pm

hi friends, i bought a new sbbl folding gun on 3rd September it is made in dwaraka arms bellary ....i didn't shot any ammunition from it because we didn't have a public firing range in my town ......it is 20.5 inch barrel overall length is nearly 36 inch ...gun looks good....dealer took 16800 from me and gave bill of 11000 rupees ...i am happy of my gun but i am didn't shot anything from it .........please tell me between astram and magna which is better....thank you

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Congrats Chandra post the pictur and read safety rules ..good luck

chandrashekhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by chandrashekhar » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:35 pm

ngrewal wrote:Congrats Chandra post the pictur and read safety rules ..good luck
thank you sir..... :D
Last edited by chandrashekhar on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deep27
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by deep27 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Congratulations Chandra...have a safe shooting.

chandrashekhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by chandrashekhar » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:07 pm

:) thank you deep27......

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Congratulations and Enjoy! :D

Very interesting - a folding shotgun made in Bellary - wow!
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

chandrashekhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by chandrashekhar » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:39 pm

ckkalyan wrote:Congratulations and Enjoy! :D

Very interesting - a folding shotgun made in Bellary - wow!
:agree: ...thank you freind

chandrashekhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by chandrashekhar » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:53 pm

hello friends how are you all...? :D
i came back to share my experience .......i fired few shots from my gun... :skeet: this was awesome experience ....gun was good but it is less accurate .....one problem what i got is after fired empty shells are not ejected automatically from the gun ..I took the gun to dwaraka arms factory & then they told me this was a non ejector gun and this gun is specially made for UP customers because they told their specification like this ....In south india customers less fancy about folding guns there fore we have to remove empty shell manually......so this is what i got all my friends.... :)

Brar4318
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Brar4318 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Can any one help me to buy a 12 bore o/u gun or side way for 40 to 80000 rupees, thanx in advance

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:13 pm

If you dont want DBBL to shoot regularly for sports, then you will get loads on local made 12 ga DBBL at most of the gun dealers. They are mostly Jammu or Mungair made. they can start from 15K and go upto 50 K max. Depends on your negotiation skills also.

I would recommend that you find any acquaintance or friend selling any locally made DBBL, as they re sale for less than 10K.

If you search a bit then you can also find sxs oldie in range. But first define your usage

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:01 pm

chandrashekhar wrote:hi friends, i bought a new sbbl folding gun on 3rd September it is made in dwaraka arms bellary ....i didn't shot any ammunition from it because we didn't have a public firing range in my town ......it is 20.5 inch barrel overall length is nearly 36 inch ...gun looks good....dealer took 16800 from me and gave bill of 11000 rupees ...i am happy of my gun but i am didn't shot anything from it .........please tell me between astram and magna which is better....thank you
Congrats for the new baby,
Folding butt is good choice Astram and magma r very good ones apart from deluxe amno in no 6 and no1 but best cartridge in my opinion is new BB Sakhtiman I will post pics this the most awesome ever made by any Indian Manufacturers in Superior form same design as of MIRAGE CLEVER SLUG.It is nicely made so go for it even better than 4.8 of Sakhtiman .Even Ordance factory has improved the quality of its product a lot.