Imported Ammo for .32 Mark III

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
viveks2
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Imported Ammo for .32 Mark III

Post by viveks2 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi All,

Guys I'm looking for an information on imported ammo for .32 Mark III. Can we use imported Ammo for it?? If yes, then which one is best for it and any ballpark figure of how much they would be.

Thanks,
VS :)

For Advertising mail webmaster
shooter.177cal
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Imported Ammo for .32 Mark III

Post by shooter.177cal » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello,

I think you are taking about .32 S&W (7.65mm x 23mm) (used in IOF .32)
Any imported cartridge is safe and reliable as long as you purchase the correct caliber.

I would recommend: Fiocchi LWC 100 gr GZG ...others as of Federal and Winchester are good too.
I think any imported ammo you find is a "best one".

Imported ammo is not cheap in govt. monopoly and imports bans.....if your weapon in MADE IN INDIA, I think imported ammo is not of much use.

The only advantage of imported in IOF .32 will be that imported ammo won't be corrosive.

NOTE: Beware of the fact that you MUST purchase it legally from dealers, DO NOT attempt to buy from "no. 2" as most of ammunition in circulation through such sources is super-charged and will blow in your gun and can even kill you. They say Syria dictator filled ammo with TNT instead of gunpowder to destabilize the rebels and that ammo is in circulation now. (although, it is not evident that .32 S&W rounds were supercharged but be CAUTIOUS than sorry...) :skeet:
Last edited by shooter.177cal on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amit357
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Amit357 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:39 pm

shooter.177cal wrote:Hello,

NOTE: Beware of the fact that you MUST purchase it legally from dealers, DO NOT attempt to buy from "no. 2" as most of ammunition in circulation through such sources is super-charged and will blow in your gun and can even kill you. They say Syria dictator filled ammo with TNT instead of gunpowder to destabilize the rebels and that ammo is in circulation now. (although, it is not evident that .32 S&W long rounds were supercharged but be CAUTIOUS than sorry...) :skeet:
Agree with you shooter,streets of Delhi are becoming Syria :evil: ,think IOF has also got the latest knowhow from the SYRIAN :shock:

farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by farook » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:58 pm

Correct me if I am wrong guys. Any imported ammo in India of .32 acp, .32 SW L and .22 unless sold at your state level rifle association is illegal am I right...:roll:
Nothing has shaped the history more than a Gun

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Last edited by Kittu on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:19 pm

NOTE: Beware of the fact that you MUST purchase it legally from dealers, DO NOT attempt to buy from "no. 2" as most of ammunition in circulation through such sources is super-charged and will blow in your gun and can even kill you. They say Syria dictator filled ammo with TNT instead of gunpowder to destabilize the rebels and that ammo is in circulation now

from where you got that.trinitrotoluene is highly explosive and it will explode as soon as its ignited.its a self exploding explosive and when you put some restriction ahead it.it will explode like a gernade that means if you try to fire pistol ammo that has tnt in that meanss you are trhowing genade at your self.seniors can shed more light on the issue thanks

farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by farook » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Is there anything like legal imported .32 acp and SW l AND .22 a all

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:16 pm

farook wrote:Is there anything like legal imported .32 acp and SW l AND .22 a all
yes you can import
if you have licence i.e not a importer licence you can bring maximum quota of your licence allowedd.but for that maneger of company from you bought ammo have to come to airport and submit in fullproove packing and you wont have any problem thanks

farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by farook » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:43 pm

I am aware that you can bring up-to 50 ammos in a year if your license allows it for personal use and this cannot be sold. I am also aware that Rifle Associations affiliated to the NRAI can import ISSF caliber ammo. This set aside can a dealer import ammos of calibers that are made by IOF in India....to the best of my knowledge No
Last edited by farook on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shooter.177cal
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by shooter.177cal » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Dear ashokgadara,

That's exactly my point when rebels shoot TNT filled ammo, not knowing that they are doing so. They injure themselves seriously and even the weapons get destroyed.

Hence, rebels loose against army. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! :evil:

surajshuresh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by surajshuresh » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:23 pm

farook wrote:I am aware that you can bring up-to 50 ammos in a year if your license allows it for personal use and this cannot be sold. I am also aware that Rifle Associations affiliated to the NRAI can import ISSF caliber ammo. This set aside can a dealer import ammos of calibers that are made by IOF in India....
Hi Farook even though you can get 50 ammo this is not easy because no one is going to sell you without license ammo in the foreign country and you will have to all the export paper work which is a lot and cost more than 50 rounds for that 50 no dealer will agree so its next to impossible to do this unless you have license in the foreign country for the caliber. All this more difficult than getting a license in India... Even .32acp can be used in ISSF center fire events. What we must do is make NRAI import this ammo too same like the .32 S&W long and the .22lr...

viveks2
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by viveks2 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi Shooter/All,

Thanks for looking into this thread :)

I'm talking about .32 Mark III short barrel.

Regards,
VS :)

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:24 pm

vivek
thread went off topic.i have fired couple of cartridges make magtec brazil hollow point and they shot fine thanks

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:19 am

Hi Farook even though you can get 50 ammo this is not easy because no one is going to sell you without license ammo in the foreign country and you will have to all the export paper work which is a lot and cost more than 50 rounds for that 50 no dealer will agree so its next to impossible to do this unless you have license in the foreign country for the caliber. All this more difficult than getting a license in India...
Not quite true.
Except for a few places, no licences of any kind are required to purchase ammunition in the USA. Any store selling ammunition, including department stores and hardware stores will sell anyone ammo to anyone. You walk in, pick up your groceries and ammo and pay for it. Here it is that easy.

Also in most of the US, no licences are required to purchase a handgun, rifle or shotgun.
You must, however, be a legal resident and be able to pass a background check (i.e. have no criminal record in the US) to buy a firearm.

The only time you will need a permit is to carry a concealed weapon in most states. To get a permit, in most states in the US, is a very straightforward process. If you are a legal resident and have a clean record, you are going to get that permit. My carry permits were issued the day after I applied. Not all states are that fast but it is a simple process. No bribes have to be paid and you don't have to kowtow to any civil servant. You fill in the form, pay the fees and you will get that permit. In MN, if the Sheriff denies your carry permit without documented justification, he has to pay your court costs when you take him to court and win.

There are a few states that persecute firearms owners but they are just a handful. In all of America, any law abiding citizen can own a gun legally and keep it in their home.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by farook » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:30 am

Great Info XLTarget