Which airgun should I buy?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ramtiger
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Which airgun should I buy?

Post by ramtiger » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

@ mrinals
try to get IHP air pistol

For Advertising mail webmaster
mapuiya
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Which air rifle should I buy?

Post by mapuiya » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

Anyone can tell me which air rifle should i buy available in Indian Market for pest control ***edited, you are advised to read the rules and familiarise yourself with what is allowed/ not allowed on this forum - Moderator***.

roh_mitra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by roh_mitra » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 pm

mapuiya: pest control other then rats & crows is considered illegal... if hogs are giving big problem ***edited - moderator*** better option would be to go for fire crackers to use loud sound to scare them away.

ramtiger
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ramtiger » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:24 pm

roh_mitra wrote:mapuiya: pest control other then rats & crows is considered illegal... better option would be to go for fire crackers to use loud sound to scare them away.
:agree:

harsh94
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by harsh94 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi everybody,

I want to purchase either Diana 48 or 54. Please let us know the difference and suggest which one to buy.

Harsh

Fieldsports Channel
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Fieldsports Channel » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:53 pm

That is a very informative piece. I am impressed. For anyone that needs an airgun review we have a few on our website at http://www.youtube.com/user/fieldsports ... ature=mhee. I hope they come in handy.

Any queries, just ask
Thanks Dom from the FSC team.

u_vaste
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by u_vaste » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 am

Fieldsports Channel wrote:That is a very informative piece. I am impressed. For anyone that needs an airgun review we have a few on our website at http://www.youtube.com/user/fieldsports ... ature=mhee. I hope they come in handy.

Any queries, just ask
Thanks Dom from the FSC team.
HI Dom,
This seems your first post, why don't to introduce yourself in "introduction & welcome" section and well you could tell more about your feildsportsChannel.tv.
Thanks for sharing though , I had enjoyed videos on it. :cheers:

boss066
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by boss066 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:41 am

Dear all,
I want to buy new Air rifle for hunting and target practice
which is good one please guide me
thanks,
Bosss.
Have victory.

wingsoffires66
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by wingsoffires66 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:33 am

@boss066 : post an introduction in the respective section. hunting is illegal in India.
seenay mein hain chingariyaan , thodasa barood bhartey hain......

Girte hain Shahi sawar maidaan-e-jung mein, woh kya girenge jo ghutno pe chala kartey hain

aniketjack
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by aniketjack » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Thanks a lot mundaire..
Very very good information for novice as like me..!!
Thank you

Sandy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sandy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 am

I am planning to buy either of these two guns--

Smith & Wesson M&P R8 Co2:
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Smith_Wes ... /2459/4931

Crosman 3576 Semi-auto Co2:
http://www.airgundepot.com/3576w.html

Which one of them is better? My purpose -- Just for fun and some shooting practice (no intention of going to tournaments)...

I want to get this from US... One of my friends is coming next month... Can this be brought without any trouble as a checked-in baggage? Are the Co2 cartridges required for this revolver available in India? If yes, how much do they cost? Are the Co2 cartridges allowed as checked-in baggage? Is it necessary that I ask my friend to bring those cartridges too? Also, please tell me whether they will allow the ammo as well or not...

Thanks in advance... :)

Mehboobgunshotter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Mehboobgunshotter » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:52 am

Dear all (EXPERIENCED SHOOTERS) ;) Thanks For This Forum..

Now I am looking for Long Range Air Pistol in Hyderabad, Like More than 25mts No Problem of Budget Only for Pest control {vermin,Rodents,Mice,Rats etc} Please Suggest the Name Model & Availability of Purchase, I Saw aimco site, but IHP air pistols Ranges only 10mtr,

So Needed [Long Range Powerful air Pistol 25mts .22 for pest control ] Please Submit your Precious Views

Thank you
Saddam Shaik Mehboob

Boomshiva
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Boomshiva » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Hey guys, this is my first post. Have been thinking about getting a good .22 spring air rifle. I'll be in Dubai next month and will drop into Al Sayad to check out their offerings. I'd appreciate some suggestions from you guys on what rifles and scopes to check out. I'm looking for something that has good range, power, accuracy and feel. Thanks!

SriramK
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by SriramK » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Boomshiva wrote:Hey guys, this is my first post. Have been thinking about getting a good .22 spring air rifle. I'll be in Dubai next month and will drop into Al Sayad to check out their offerings. I'd appreciate some suggestions from you guys on what rifles and scopes to check out. I'm looking for something that has good range, power, accuracy and feel. Thanks!
Hi Boomshiva,
Introduce yourself in the Introductions section so we know where you live and such. If you're planning to bring home an air rifle to India, I don't think you could bring a scope with it.
I'm not sure what's available in Dubai or Al Sayad, but good luck - hope you find a good Air Rifle :)

Boomshiva
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Boomshiva » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Thanks, Sriram, I've posted an introduction. I guess I could source the scope from elsewhere, or ask someone else to carry it for me, but was hoping for some advice from anyone familiar with Dubai and Al Sayad, since they seem to be the best guys there.