Need Spares For Diana Model 35

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
cooljaskaran
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need Spares For Diana Model 35

Post by cooljaskaran » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 pm

hi guys,
I have a Diana Model 35 .22 Cal Air Rifle. Manufactured in West Germany 06/1986. The rifle was bought by my father in 1988 for me. The stock broke some years back replaced it with a ihp stock. The main problem is that the barrel is bent upwards.I think someone (my elder brother) used the floor to cock the gun multiple times as a result the barrel bent. Please can anyone help me out as how to fix the barrel. If it cant be done pls tell me from where i can buy a new barrel. The rifle hasnt been used for the last 10 -12 years. I want to restore it and put a scope on it. Also it would be helpful if anyone can let me know from where i can get spares like main spring, a good quality stock, piston washers etc.
I live in bihar. can go to kolkata, delhi or punjab for the parts.
Will post the pictures of the rifle in a couple of days.
Jaskaran

For Advertising mail webmaster
FPSRussia
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Need Spares For Diana Model 35

Post by FPSRussia » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi! If you use the floor to cock the rifle, the barrel will not bent in upper direction. Its a result of firing/discharge of the rifle while the barrel still in cocked postion. It can be easily fixed.

Cheers
S

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:57 pm

cooljaskaran wrote:hi guys,
I have a Diana Model 35 .22 Cal Air Rifle. It would be helpful if anyone can let me know from where i can get spares like main spring, a good quality stock, piston washers etc.
Jaskaran
> Try G Smith & Co in Pune, Maharashtra. They used to deal with Diana spares.
> You may contact Mr. Prasanna Kulkarni 0n 09822022840.
Good Luck
Brihacharan

cooljaskaran
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by cooljaskaran » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:01 pm

FPSRussia wrote:Hi! If you use the floor to cock the rifle, the barrel will not bent in upper direction. Its a result of firing/discharge of the rifle while the barrel still in cocked postion. It can be easily fixed.

Cheers
S
thanks for the reply. but from where can i get the barrel fixed. pls give me the contact info of anyone in bihar, delhi or punjab as i can go to these places.

FPSRussia
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by FPSRussia » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

You can fix the barrel yourself. The link might be useful http://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2008/07/ ... rrels.html

I cann't direct you to any gunsmith because I live in Orissa. Members from your region may help.

Regards S

mercury
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by mercury » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 pm

i did get in touch with dian regarding spares and here is the reply.......

Dear Sir,
to purchase spare parts and for price information please contact our importer for India:
Gunmark Armoury
Pune-411 030
mail: [email protected]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

DIANA
Mayer & Grammelspacher GmbH & Co.KG
- Abteilung Verkauf / sales department -
Markus Glück

same contact person as Briha has suggested,

check out this link for a scehmatic of the M35 and give Mr. Kulkarni the part numbers of the parts you require....

http://www.nzairgunners.com/nzairgunfor ... 25f&t=6622

shoot safe...
Throw me to the wolves....I will return leading the pack.

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm

cooljaskaran wrote:hi guys,
I have a Diana Model 35 .22 Cal Air Rifle. Manufactured in West Germany 06/1986. The rifle was bought by my father in 1988 for me. The stock broke some years back replaced it with a ihp stock. The main problem is that the barrel is bent upwards.I think someone (my elder brother) used the floor to cock the gun multiple times as a result the barrel bent. Please can anyone help me out as how to fix the barrel. If it cant be done pls tell me from where i can buy a new barrel. The rifle hasnt been used for the last 10 -12 years. I want to restore it and put a scope on it. Also it would be helpful if anyone can let me know from where i can get spares like main spring, a good quality stock, piston washers etc.
I live in bihar. can go to kolkata, delhi or punjab for the parts.
Will post the pictures of the rifle in a couple of days.
Jaskaran
Hi,

Bent barrel can be fixed (with some efforts) on competent machine shop ( ie. lathe m/c),
I did corrected slight bent on my 35 diana's barrel, using lathe m/c and support jigs.
there are many airgun Mfg.s in kolkata, you can sought help with them.

If you have no idea of internal mechanisam do not try to unassemble airgun, else you will have small components, spring and 3 ball bearings ( as previous diana's were no modular construction.) you will be in trouble. ( I learned that hard way :wink: )

old dianas have leather piston seal, that can be procured from any airgun shop, main spring you can also procure from same shop.

I can help you if you were in Ahmedabad but distance is too much,

here is a link for schematic of diana ( they are almost same , parts number can be different )

http://www.pyramydair.com/schematics/rw ... ontent.asp

http://www.gunspares.co.uk/showcatimage.asp?id=24381

hope this helps

regards

pritam
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

cooljaskaran
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by cooljaskaran » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 pm

mercury wrote:i did get in touch with dian regarding spares and here is the reply.......

Dear Sir,
to purchase spare parts and for price information please contact our importer for India:
Gunmark Armoury
Pune-411 030
mail: [email protected]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

DIANA
Mayer & Grammelspacher GmbH & Co.KG
- Abteilung Verkauf / sales department -
Markus Glück

same contact person as Briha has suggested,

check out this link for a scehmatic of the M35 and give Mr. Kulkarni the part numbers of the parts you require....

http://www.nzairgunners.com/nzairgunfor ... 25f&t=6622

shoot safe...

hi there,
contacted mr.kulkarni and gave him the parts list. he told me that he is going to check with diana for the spares and will let me.
Thanks for the info.

babawalter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by babawalter » Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 am

hi
Even i have same condition Diana i have restored it. Broken stock replaced with IHP stock , broken main spring replaced with Cheerokee spring and all washers replaced with Gsmith washers. see the picture below.

thanx

Baba Walter

cooljaskaran
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by cooljaskaran » Fri May 04, 2012 12:37 pm

hi guys,
need to replace the mainspring with a aftermarket one. please suggest some good brand and which spring can fit my diana mod 35 .22 cal air rifle.
Secondly where can i but gun cleaning kit and molly grease.
jaskaran

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri May 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Try http://www.gunspares.co.uk/ if you want original springs/ parts for your Diana 35. Should not be a problem having them sent over by post/ courier.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

abithong
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need Spring For Diana 460 magnum .177 cal

Post by abithong » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Can someone help me get an info on where I can find main spring for Diana 460 magnum .177 cal. Tired of searching. Any lead would be appreciated

narach93
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by narach93 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:16 am

You can visit vortekproduct.com to get OEM spring or 12FPE tuning kits. The product is outstanding. You can also visit kiehberg .in for the spring. Regards