twelve shot magzine for iof

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
vinay singh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

twelve shot magzine for iof

Post by vinay singh » Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm

hi guys,
i was wondering ,has anybody here on the forum seen the twelve shot magzine for iof ashani.i was told by friend that someone in amritsar is manufacturing those magzines.

regards
vinay

For Advertising mail webmaster
Kshatriya
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: twelve shot magzine for iof

Post by Kshatriya » Fri May 20, 2011 7:15 am

Yes, I have one by gunaccessory.com, purchased it a few years back. It has as a notch, where it meets the magazine release button, for holding it in place.Here are a few snaps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Fri May 20, 2011 11:17 am

hi friend,how doest stay within the gun?

Kshatriya
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Kshatriya » Fri May 20, 2011 11:25 am

There is a cut/notch that gets held at the place where the magazine release knob is, once the magazine is pushed up, its quite secure, with no play. Though it sticks out like a sore thumb, it sure is a functional piece of modification.

alfaromeo17
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by alfaromeo17 » Fri May 20, 2011 1:08 pm

looks as if the mag is stuck mid way. but then u realize it bigger. I feel its a gud modification but does mess up the look of the weapon.
I'M NOT GOD I'M JUST HIS SECOND IN COMMAND.

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Fri May 20, 2011 8:05 pm

alfaromeo17 wrote:looks as if the mag is stuck mid way. but then u realize it bigger. I feel its a gud modification but does mess up the look of the weapon.
A plastic wrap around kinda extension matching with the shape, contour and colour of the grip can be added to the exposed part of the long magazine.
Something similar to this ..... http://www.shop.tradeexcanada.com/conte ... p-magazine
The pistol might look a bit disproportionate because of that extra long grip, but then, Ashani is not known for its good looks. :mrgreen:
best,
Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

vinay singh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by vinay singh » Fri May 20, 2011 10:23 pm

hi friends,thats an interesting peice of modification indeed.wondering would it be possible to have a stack mag instead ,(what modification would be needed).
regards
vinay