Superbowl for machine guns

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Superbowl for machine guns

Post by mundaire » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:49 am

... That's how one of the guys in the video described what you are about to see... 8)

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by mundaire on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Superbowl for machine guns

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:27 am

Aaah that what it feels like living in a free country... In my country they won't even let me keep a freaking 12Bore thinking I perhaps want that to hizack a plane.... :x

God Bless America...

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

amk
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amk » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:52 pm

I can't believe even in the US of A they would allow such weapons in civilian hands, not even for shows and fairs!

AMK
AMK
--------------------------------------
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:18 pm

amk";p="45431 wrote: I can't believe even in the US of A they would allow such weapons in civilian hands, not even for shows and fairs!

AMK
It depends entirely on the state you live in... every state has it's own laws... some more liberal than others.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by OverUnderPump » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:41 pm

I gotta do something about this "born in the wrong country thing" anyone tagging along ;) ?

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

amk
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amk » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:30 pm

Which state allows LMGs and Artillery in Civilian hands? Wow, I'd love to tuck one of those mortar launchers in the small of my back :-)

AMK
AMK
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin

Love2Shoot
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Love2Shoot » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:06 pm

kanwar76";p="45422 wrote:Aaah that what it feels like living in a free country...
It is grand. But to maintain that freedom requires a constant struggle. Constant. Every year there are new gun control laws proposed (and some passed) which will offer no more protection to people than the existing gun control laws. And besides formal lobbying, there's informal lobbying where you take responsibility and explain to non-gunners the futility of gun control. It takes work and dedication, but IMO, it is well worth it. And the day Americans stop fighting for gun rights, is the day they go the way of Australia and England, who used to possess guns but do not anymore. And has their crime rate gone down? Hardly.

L2S

TwoRivers
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TwoRivers » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:30 pm

There a federal regulations that apply to fully automatic weapons and "destructive devices", including federal registration and a US$200 "transfer tax". Beyond that, a few states prohibit posessioin, California being one of them. Cheers.

amk
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amk » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 pm

AFAIK possession/sale/transfer of these pre-ban weapons is allowed however no new auto/destructive weapons can be made and sold to the public?

AMK
AMK

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Love2Shoot";p="45817 wrote:
kanwar76";p="45422 wrote:Aaah that what it feels like living in a free country...
It is grand. But to maintain that freedom requires a constant struggle. Constant. Every year there are new gun control laws proposed (and some passed) which will offer no more protection to people than the existing gun control laws. And besides formal lobbying, there's informal lobbying where you take responsibility and explain to non-gunners the futility of gun control. It takes work and dedication, but IMO, it is well worth it. And the day Americans stop fighting for gun rights, is the day they go the way of Australia and England, who used to possess guns but do not anymore. And has their crime rate gone down? Hardly.

L2S
Hats Off to you guys...

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

msandhu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by msandhu » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Here is another link to video and report this event this year

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=1ce ... &GT1=42003

Cheers
MSandhu