www.foresightshooting.com

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

www.foresightshooting.com

Post by hvj1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Hello Friends,

Its been a long time since I posted anything on the forum. My website: http://www.foresightshooting.com was launched today at precisely 14.07 hours. This website is for those shooters who do not have a coach to guide them. It has videos and text lessons, a forum where aspiring young shooters can ask me questions.

I posted my first amateur videos on Youtube about four years ago, since then I have come a long way. Having said that, I wish to sincerely thank all the members of IFG and especially Mundaire for supporting me.

foresightshooting has its origins in Tips on Pistol Shooting, a topic posted on this forum a very long time ago. Answering the questions of all the members was itself a HUGE learning experience for me.

Effectively, http://www.foresightshooting.com is an extension of Tips on Pistol Shooting.

Once again, I thank ALL you IFGians who helped me in translating TOPS into foresightshooting.

This is the link http://foresightshooting.com

Best Regards

PS: foresightshooting.com is not free, but I will be extending FREE membership to those who actively interacted with me on TOPS. Please do get in touch with me on [email protected].

For Advertising mail webmaster
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: www.foresightshooting.com

Post by Prabhath » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 am

An excellent initiative. Wish you lots of success in this endeavour.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 am

Excellent venture, Hemant!

Sat called to tell me about it yesterday evening but I had no idea your website was activated as recently as yesterday.

Wish your pupils and you much success.

This one needs to be a sticky.

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:43 am

Thank you Prabhat and Mack, incidentally, Mack I lost my mobile and with it your number. Would appreciate it if you could sms or kindly give me a call.
Regards
Hemant

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:25 am

Hi Hemant,
A very nice initiative (seems like a first of its kind for the 10 meter air pistol precision shooting). Your introduction video is really well articulated and to the point.. I have seen some of your YouTube videos in the past and have found them very informative and applicable to firearm shooting as well. Wish you the best in coaching many competitive shooters across the world.

Regards,
Maanbir

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:12 pm

Hello Maanbirsingh,

Thank you very much for your kind words and I am surprised that you have seen those Youtube videos also. Ummm, I have scoured the internet for a similar website like foresightshooting and haven't come across one. So you may be right at that, that it is the first of its kind. Does give a slight high but secretly I dream that some young shooter gains enough out of the foresightshooting platform, to get himself and INDIA an international medal.
Now that would be something!
Thanks once again and Best Regards
Hemant.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:23 pm

hvj1 wrote:Thank you Prabhat and Mack, incidentally, Mack I lost my mobile and with it your number. Would appreciate it if you could sms or kindly give me a call.
Regards
Hemant
Check your PM, Hemant.

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Congrats sir, good initiative

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Dear hvj1 best wishes . I am sure all of us will learn from your web site. Anoop