Best shooting academy in Delhi

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
Gold medal Aspirant
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Best shooting academy in Delhi

Post by Gold medal Aspirant » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Hi guys,I am new to both Delhi and to this forum.I want to make shooting as my career and wud love to represent the country in various shooting competitons.For that I want to join a shooting academy in delhi.I have researched to an extent and have found that Sportzcraft and Topgun academies are supposedly the best academies in Delhi.Since der a number of experienced shooters in this forum,Cud u guys pls suggest as to which academy is d best in delhi and if you cud also list d facilities available in different academies it wud be of great use

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Best shooting academy in Delhi

Post by mundaire » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:00 am

A) PLEASE refrain from using text speak while posting here!

B) It really depends on which discipline of shooting you wish to pursue. AFAIK the above mentioned focus only on pistol/ rifle events
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Gold medal Aspirant
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gold medal Aspirant » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:12 am

I'm interested in airguns only bro as of now.So cud u tell me abt the facilities der and also abt which one is better.It seems dat topgun is comparitively costlier than sportzcraft,so i wanted to know if it is better and also if der are any other academies pls do suggest those also

gaurav31dec
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by gaurav31dec » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:20 pm

Gold medal Aspirant wrote:I'm interested in airguns only bro as of now.So cud u tell me abt the facilities der and also abt which one is better.It seems dat topgun is comparitively costlier than sportzcraft,so i wanted to know if it is better and also if der are any other academies pls do suggest those also
Following simple rules/instructions is key to all the shooting disciplines. Please avoid using SMS language.
For your question on which is better, please chose a range which is closer to your place. Both are good. You will not be able to give your 100 % if you chose a range which is away from your home as the time spent on roads will be a lot. You can also consider Manav Rachna sports academy. They have good range and coaching and it's in Faridabad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold medal Aspirant
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gold medal Aspirant » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:20 pm

OK gaurav,sorry I didn't understand what he meant by text language.Now I understood what he meant by it.Thanks for the information