• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

NRAI Recommendation for All India Permit

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
atulgupta1

Re: NRAI Recommendation for All India Permit

Postby atulgupta1 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:27 pm

This is indeed informative. Thanks singhfp.

Rahul Bose

Postby Rahul Bose » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:37 am

How much. 22 ammunition, can an aspiring shooter Import or hold at a time. And how can an aspiring shooter Import. 22 Rifle. All procedure for above conditions. Please intimate in detail..

Ranveer

Postby Ranveer » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Hi everyone it is amazing to see the amount of information you can get on this forum .
I have participated in quite a few mavlankars and district and state level shooting tournaments but that was some years back , since I didn't have an arms license till recently I was notable to participate in any of the tournaments . My question is even if I want to start again , will they consider me for an all India license or do I have to qualify again to be eligible for it . Also I am a NRAI member just wanted to get the ammunition quota increased , so will I get a recommendation letter for increase in ammo quota without participating in any recent tournaments ?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vishalksinghVY

Postby vishalksinghVY » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Ranveer wrote:1) will they consider me for an all India license or do I have to qualify again to be eligible for it?
2) will I get a recommendation letter for increase in ammo quota without participating in any recent tournaments?

1) No, they won't consider it, you'll have to qualify again to become eligible.

2) No, you won't get the recommendation letter without participating in recent events.

Cheerios!
Vishal

Return to “Shooting sports”