How good is Pardini K 12 ?

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
amarinder
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

How good is Pardini K 12 ?

Post by amarinder » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Usually all shooters buy morini or steyr. But if you know anything about Pardini K 12 , then please let me know.
"There is no such thing as difficult, Only the man himself is weak"- Amarinder

For Advertising mail webmaster
Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: How good is Pardini K 12 ?

Post by Ganesh TT » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 pm

I support pardini K12 on basis of performance..
Thanks

GANESH TT

tirpassion
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by tirpassion » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Dear friend,

If I were to write a befitting brief dry reply to your equally brief question, i would say simply 'Very Good' and leave you where you are; doubt and confusion that is. Or I would have asked 'How good are you to shoot the Pardini K12? But I will take some time to explain :D .

Any weapon of a certain fame (Steyr, Morini, Pardini, Feinwerkbau, Walther, Hammerli, Tesro, Aeron, Baikal etc) will outshoot you at any moment. It is not the weapon but the person who holds the weapon who will make the difference. There is a a world record with the Steyr LP10, there are world champions with it and still you will also find pathetic scores around you with the same weapon. What does it really mean?

I believe firmly that the aesthetic/cosmetic aspect of a weapon plays a role (mental) on one's performance. If you love the looks of a certain weapon, go for it and you will, in all probability, perform better with it. Technically speaking, you should think of the the after sales services back -up of your weapon. Go for the one which can be easily serviced in India.

Now to answer your question precisely, the K12 is very nice, well balanced and very well made. The trigger mechanism is of superlative quality. The price of K12 in India is comparatively cheaper because Pardini is trying to make inroads in the Indian market.

As I can gather, you are too preoccupied with other aspects rather than the core subject of shooting. I would suggest that you start without any apprehensions, simply start and things will roll on it's own.

best regards
tirpassion

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 am

[quote="tirpassion"]
Dear friend,
If I were to write a befitting brief dry reply to your equally brief question, i would say simply 'Very Good' and leave you where you are; doubt and confusion that is. Or I would have asked 'How good are you to shoot the Pardini K12? But I will take some time to explain :D .

Any weapon of a certain fame (Steyr, Morini, Pardini, Feinwerkbau, Walther, Hammerli, Tesro, Aeron, Baikal etc) will outshoot you at any moment. It is not the weapon but the person who holds the weapon who will make the difference. There is a a world record with the Steyr LP10, there are world champions with it and still you will also find pathetic scores around you with the same weapon. What does it really mean?

I believe firmly that the aesthetic/cosmetic aspect of a weapon plays a role (mental) on one's performance. If you love the looks of a certain weapon, go for it and you will, in all probability, perform better with it. Technically speaking, you should think of the the after sales services back -up of your weapon. Go for the one which can be easily serviced in India.

Now to answer your question precisely, the K12 is very nice, well balanced and very well made. The trigger mechanism is of superlative quality. The price of K12 in India is comparatively cheaper because Pardini is trying to make inroads in the Indian market.

As I can gather, you are too preoccupied with other aspects rather than the core subject of shooting. I would suggest that you start without any apprehensions, simply start and things will roll on it's own.
:agree:
Briha