Big Bore Rifle questions - FAO Mehul & Shutzen

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Big Bore Rifle questions - FAO Mehul & Shutzen

Post by hamiclar01 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:01 pm

Grumpy";p="22380 wrote: Irritable Bowel Syndrome is psychosomatic ? I don`t think so.
read again and note : "irritable", not to be confused with it's vicious cousin inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), which is comprised of crohn's and ulcerative colitis.

IBS is essentially a diagnosis of exclusion (even if you read between the lines of the revised criteria), while immune theories have been forwarded, the autonomic imbalance it is associated with is commonly linked to stress.
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Post by penpusher » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:23 pm

Shutzen,

I am tirring of your 'I am so great' attitude.Reading your posts gives me a head ache.

First,when you quote,try to put that part of the text in commas.Better still,select and then use the quote option.

Second,your experience of participating in NRAI organised matches,is not unique here.There are people,including Mehul,who have particiapated in these matches with a fair ammount of success,but prefer not to shout about it from the roof tops.Mehul was participating in these matches while you were probably running around in shorts.

"I am a renowned shot","I have particiapted in NRAI matches in India","I have struggled against the system and won" blah blah blah....Whom are you trying to impress.You only come across as being conceited and full of yourself.

BTW, these claims are being made by you without revealing your identity.So are completely un-verifiable.Mr X talked about your courage in speaking out your mind.Another no name individual supporting some one like himself /herself.Internet gives a person the anonimity to make whatever claim he/she wishes to make.So you can be Spiderman one day and Superman the next.So you talk about firing 70-80 shots as being something great.Let me clarify.It's not.Have fired more than 5 times these many rounds from a 303 Enfield when I was still in my early teens.And more than once.I am sure members from USA and UK have fired many more in a single day.Your claims of making/forcing the Home Secretary to do your work is pure BS.Short of getting the CS or the CM to intervene,there is no way that this could have happened.If the Home Secretary writes against you,how can his subordinates over rule his orders.IF you have a renowned shot certificate,you would not be competing with a .315 ,would you.

FYI Abhijeet,Mehul,Mack The Knife to name a few,are or have been members of NRAI and have participated in competitions.Big bore in USA would mean a BIG bore and not a piddly 8mm max.The USA is not a super power by selling vegetables.It projects it's power through it's arms,which I am sure work.The record for a kill made over the longest distance was made by an American with an American made .50 Browning machinegun.If you are a recoil junkie,you can try my 12 ga. Greener GP with the IOF Magna.Anything more than 50 cartridges from this can knock the stuffing out of most people.

STOP YOUR WHINING AND GROW UP

penpusher

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:21 pm

Thanks for the explaination Hamilclar.....You ( I ) learn something every day........hopefully.
I think it would surprise many ( most ? ) people to discover that IBS is linked to stress..........and possibly wouldn`t amuse them.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 pm

penpusher, I am a member of the NRA.

Mack The Knife

P.S.: Don't loose your cool because that's exactly what they want.

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:31 pm

You haven't seen me when I loose my cool :wink: Baba Ramdev's breathing exercise might help.

penpusher

shutzen
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by shutzen » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:12 pm

penpusher";p="22386"]Shutzen,

"I am tirring of your 'I am so great' attitude.Reading your posts gives me a head ache."

penpusher your childish pranks like "heheh I gave him another yellow card " and unnecessary comments without understanding the content are doing the same to me

"Second,your experience of participating in NRAI organised matches,is not unique here.There are people,including Mehul,who have particiapated in these matches with a fair ammount of success,but prefer not to shout about it from the roof tops.Mehul was participating in these matches while you were probably running around in shorts."

Well nobodody is doubting that - I am not shouting anything from the rooftops - only u percieve me to be doing so bcoz on this forum only shooting milsurp and whatever u think is right is allowed?

"I am a renowned shot","I have particiapted in NRAI matches in India","I have struggled against the system and won" blah blah blah....Whom are you trying to impress.You only come across as being conceited and full of yourself.

No I dont. I justtry to encourage and motivate members to do better and if some meber can benifit from my exp. and not need to be harrased to get the same work done its a win in the fight against the system.

"BTW, these claims are being made by you without revealing your identity.So are completely un-verifiable.Mr X talked about your courage in speaking out your mind.Another no name individual supporting some one like himself /herself.Internet gives a person the anonimity to make whatever claim he/she wishes to make.So you can be Spiderman one day and Superman the next."

well as of now on the forum I will use my alias - anyone is free to PM me and I will give him my contact info. Using a alias to post just gives me greater freedom - Just send me a PM and I will give u my contact info - *Hint* I live closr to your town (Patiala) than u think ......I would not like u to post the info I give u here thats all.

"So you talk about firing 70-80 shots as being something great.Let me clarify.It's not.Have fired more than 5 times these many rounds from a 303 Enfield when I was still in my early teens.And more than once.I am sure members from USA and UK have fired many more in a single day."

penpusher *Grow up!* I always talk about those figures in relation to a single match ! not a year not a day ! u can fire more than one match in aday . Before you critcise pl . do care to read and UNDERSTAND whats being talked about.

"Your claims of making/forcing the Home Secretary to do your work is pure BS.Short of getting the CS or the CM to intervene,there is no way that this could have happened.If the Home Secretary writes against you,how can his subordinates over rule his orders."

Buddy the renowned status is given to you by "AN ACT of PARLIAMENT" it is a amendment to the "ARMS ACT" so when I get that the Home secretary's notings and ramblings have no meaning - The home department can only delay but not avoid compliance of the notification. Its a real shame that a person who goes around preaching to everyone on this board or rather I should asy as you put it - shouting out your knowledge of the arms act from the rooftops does not know this despite the fact that I have mentioned the reason why my work was done in the post itself. penpusher I think your bias is showing and badly at that... ;)

"IF you have a renowned shot certificate,you would not be competing with a .315 ,would you.
Again you are indulging in pointless criticism. In my post I have clearly mentioned that I shot with a borrowed .308 rifle. I dont understand why you are blindly falling over yourself and making a fool of yourself in your rush to criticise me without even reading what I am posting. Take a deep breath and chill out..

"big bore in USA would mean a BIG bore and not a piddly 8mm max."

penpusher again you forget its those "gora suckers" who control the ISSF who deciede what cal has to be shot and for ISSF it is 8 mm. Again you post without reading and have made it a habit of blindly and pointlessly pick on me - what you are referning to in the US are the "HIGH POWER" matches : Beta mujhe US of A mein ISSF mein 8mm se bada cal. dikha de to naam badal doonga. Sukpreet stop being childish to an extent where its pointless even trying to offer a rebutal to your ramblings

"The record for a kill made over the longest distance was made by an American with an American made .50 Browning machinegun."

Sukpreet I dont know what to say to you man :roll: The record for the longest verifiable kill was made by a Canadian sniper in Afghanistan using a .50 cal. siniper Rifle. - Now canadian aint american and a sniper rifle definatley aint a machinegun :) Goto snipercentral and chk it out . Man I really am getting tired of your MISUSE of you MODERATOR status.

ABHIJIT: please note penpushers comments and see if he has become the current record holder for the max foot in mouths in ope post ? Grow UP! stop picking on me needlessly

"If you are a recoil junkie,you can try my 12 ga. Greener GP with the IOF Magna.Anything more than 50 cartridges from this can knock the stuffing out of most people. "

when i get the shotty itch i will sure remember to take u up on it ;)

"STOP YOUR WHINING AND GROW UP"
Pal if u go through the above post you will realise how foolish u have been. Man u even goofed up big time on ur so called speciality - The Arms Act :shock: Please read before you criticise on a valid point - Stop putting your foot in the mouth so often - It might become a habit.
Cheers

penpusher[/quote]

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:20 pm

Deep breaths,deep breaths,deep breaths.

penpusher

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:20 pm

Wow, don`t you ever like the sound of your own voice ?!

Two further hugely over-length posts.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:27 pm

Have had just about enough of this and am locking the thread.

Start a new one but keep it on topic.

Mack The Knife