pic of BSF shooting team motto

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
shutzen
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

pic of BSF shooting team motto

Post by shutzen » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:59 pm

HI! could not get in more than 3 pics in the previous post of the xperimental IOF 30'06 Rifle - here is the BSF shooting motto pic which could not be attached as the post was not taking more than 3 attachments - anyways since a lot of u guys were wordering the pic also features a very dear friend of mine and yours truly is wearing the blue checked shirt ;) (on the right) sorry but gotta maintain my secret alias for now ;)

Last edited by shutzen on Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Re: pic of BSF shooting team motto

Post by penpusher » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:14 pm

Shutzen

Somebody would need to help me in identifying you when you do post your photo and your real name.Cloak and dagger huh....Shades of 007 :wink: Where's the Aston Martin :lol:

penpusher

shutzen
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by shutzen » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:13 pm

penpusher";p="22038 wrote:Shutzen

Somebody would need to help me in identifying you when you do post your photo and your real name.Cloak and dagger huh....Shades of 007 :wink: Where's the Aston Martin :lol:

penpusher
HI! penpusher Ahh... man the Aston Martin now who had borrowed it last ;) still working my way towards it mate. Dont worry Whenever any of u guyz will b serious enough to compete I will send u my contact and help out - this is just so I have more freedom expressing my views without any worries abt the babus....... btw I have had several long and interesting run ins with dumb babus of Jt. secy and home secy rank - will post those xperiences when I have some time really will read like a comedy ;) After I had got a article published in the TOI (It was a humungous half page with the header "blindfolded by the red tape") highligting the home secys role in sitting on and not increasing my ammo quota for .22 the poor sod got so angry that he took a black pen and personally noted a huge paragraph on my file that I should not be allowed to posses more arms and ammo. ;) When I became a renowned shot the entire office spent 2 months trying to implement home secys saab's order but in the end the notification won I guess but all this in detail later.. the dudes used to tell me that "aap ka kaam nahin ho sakta - saab ne apke bahut against likha hua hai "its a real comedy

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:04 pm

Shutzen,
if you're going to be posting more snaps in the future, sign up on some popular hosting site-Photobucket.com? and upload your pics there. then copy and paste the IMG add on your post here and the pics will be as above, no strain on our server...
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:03 am

Shutzen,

So the babus HAD to do your work.Dumb babus, no doubt about it.

penpusher

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:00 pm

babus suck, these pics dont- nice;
cant see ur face though- something blue is hiding it.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.