Trap Shooting Fundamentals

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
srswamy
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Trap Shooting Fundamentals

Post by srswamy » Wed May 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Dear All,

First, I beg your pardon, if this post is a repeat of information already available. I at least searched for the same and I could not spot the exact information. Hence, posting it.
Off late, I have been reading a bit about the shotguns and trap shooting sports. I have not been able to try it, unfortunately, as I do not have a firearms license.

To my fellow beginners, interested in trap shooting, here is some information -- Trap Fundamentals (compiled by Remington), which addresses few very basic points about the sport.

I am sure many of the gurus here will find this information childish, nevertheless, I am posting it for those who are interested in this form of the sport and who are new to it.

Kindly add more material, which would be a valuable information for the people aspiring to try this, for, to find a coach here is not very easy, at least for a beginner.
At times, I stay silent. When I don't speak, it doesn't mean I don't have anything to say and running out of words. It only means that I have better things to do.

For Advertising mail webmaster
sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Trap Shooting Fundamentals

Post by sa_ali » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Please see the thread http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10269.

I had posted some links earlier.