Non ISSF shooting sports

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
penpusher

Non ISSF shooting sports

Post by penpusher » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:54 am

Can somebody provide a list of organisations/bodies other than ISSF, that conduct shooting championships / international matches.

penpusher

For Advertising mail webmaster

penpusher

Re: Non ISSF shooting sports

Post by penpusher » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:46 am

Mehul,

Thanks for the information.Do post about other organisations/bodies.Perhaps you can guess the reason why I am asking for this :wink: At the moment there are more important things on my mind and have not even been able to send the couple of applications under the RTI that I have got prepared.

penpusher

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:54 am

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:01 pm

Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:09 am

penpusher,

Be happy to get an affiliation for the BGRC in India if you gentemen want to start a chapter. I am very closely involved with the US chapter as well as with the organisers of the parent club in Australia. There are categories for rifles from 8mm up these days though the essential "big game" rifles used in the various matches start at 9.3mm following the regulations in Africa for the 9.3x62 as a minimum calibre for dangerous game.

Incidentally, one of the organisers has a collection of more than 150 double rifles collected over the past 40 odd years from India. The collection resides in Australia.

Cheers!