CWG - anyone coming?

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: CWG - anyone coming?

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 am

Same here Anand,

Sorry for replying late.I was down with a problem nose.It’s just that sometime it gets so frustrating living in this country; when citizens struggle for basic necessities for life and government keep on doing blatant misuse of public money.

I still think that these guys needs to set their priorities right. I don’t know how much money these games going to bring, I hope they bring some because with rising population and looming food and drinking water problem we going to need a lot of it.

May be I was not right when I wished for games to fail, I really don’t wish to see my country’s reputation taking a hit.

Anyway it is good that our boys and girls are doing well and our Delhi darlings will get nice ranges to play on. At least something good is coming out of his mess

-Inder
BTW I still think that Gupta ji is patriotic. At least he is contributing honestly in country’s growth :)
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

For Advertising mail webmaster
hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: CWG - anyone coming?

Post by hamiclar01 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 am

Amen to that buddy. Hope your nose gets better :D
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."