[For Sale] TX200HC .177

Guns and other sporting goods for sale - FREE Classifieds
Forum rules
PLEASE READ http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15160 for rules specific to the trading (sale/ wanted) sections here.
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

[For Sale] TX200HC .177

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:48 pm

Hi All,

I have a TX200 .177 for sale. Good mechanical condition, bluing can be better, worn out on barrel (Please see pics). I was supposed to get it cerakoted but never got to do it. Has Maccari spring in it with rest of the original internals. Very accurate and my favourite gun to shoot. Was imported from USA.

I am looking for 60K- Can slightly negotiate but no tire kickers and low ball offers please.

TX200-Export.jpg
TX200-2.jpg

Bluing
TX200-3.jpg
Does not come with any scope or mounts. This ad is only for the air rifle. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am not sure about how to ship, prefer getting picked up either at Yamuna Nagar (Haryana) or can deliver it to Chandigarh.

-Inder
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...