New License Application

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
tutsamewasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

New License Application

Post by tutsamewasa » Wed May 31, 2006 7:11 pm

Hi Friends,

As I had mentioned earlier that I had applied for a new license for 12 Bore and also given an application for making my .22 license to All India from district.
There is no move of the files from District Magistrate to Police for verifications. I know that files will not move now by it self. Its already 2 and half month has gone. Normally it is police who puts a hurdle but here it didn't even reach to them. My Bade Babu in collectory says that you apply with a fresh application just wondering will it make any difference.

Second question when I had got my .22 license it was transferred from my father after his death though they gave me hard time for that to. But the key point is I my self had taken the files to the Police station done the verification and then they sent it to SP with their process. The papers went to Collector through police and not from Collector to police and back.

Should I try the same again or what to do I simply can not think and as I am in job and on top of that in another part of country so at the moment it is not possible to personally go there.

Any advice friends............

Getting highly frustrated with the system.

Thanks

Hemendra Singh

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: New License Application

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed May 31, 2006 7:29 pm

tutsamewasa wrote:Any advice friends............
Hemendra Singh
Hi Hemendra

I can understand your frustration but since that will not be of any help have you considered appointing a lawyer to do the needful?

BTW, let's get into the habit of posting in the right forum please. :wink:

Mack The Knife

tutsamewasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by tutsamewasa » Wed May 31, 2006 7:34 pm

Thanks Mack The Knife,

Lawer seems a solutions but I don't know if lawer can push the files. Let me try this.

[QUOTE]BTW, let's get into the habit of posting in the right forum. [END QUOTE]

I thought I have posted at correct place ?? Please correct me if I am wrong :)

Thnaks

Hemendra Singh

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed May 31, 2006 7:39 pm

tutsamewasa wrote:Lawer seems a solutions but I don't know if lawer can push the files. Let me try this.
He can atleast make inquiries/badger them on your behalf. If I were you, I'd pay for a fairly proficient one rather than hire a cheap one who may or may not provide results.

Ask your family and friends in Udaipur to recommend someone suitable.

All the best.

Mack The Knife

tutsamewasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by tutsamewasa » Wed May 31, 2006 7:46 pm

Thanks Mack The Knife,

Will surely call the lawer tonight to discuss. I know one lawer who used to be my fatehr's friend and he helped me bit last time. Yes one thing I agree with lawer is they have very good relationship with the babus there. And most of the time it is babu who gives you nuts.

I have an entry to the other section but the files has to reach there :)

Lets see how it works out. It seems It is very easy to get the toughest VISA stampped on your PP than getting a license in India :)

Thanks

Hemendra Singh

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed May 31, 2006 7:51 pm

tutsamewasa wrote:Will surely call the lawer tonight to discuss. I know one lawer who used to be my fatehr's friend and he helped me bit last time.
Nothing better than one who is a family friend.

Hope you get this sorted asap.

Mack The Knife