Legality of a 2-foot long stick during walk/hike

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
GuidedKrinkov
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Legality of a 2-foot long stick during walk/hike

Post by GuidedKrinkov » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:07 am

I go on a 1-1.5 hour long walk almost every day, in a mixed-forest area, and a long 5-6 hour hike every Sunday.

I am kind of paranoid about carrying a knife due to legal repurcussions. I do carry a multitool with a 2.4 inch blade nearly every day though.

About the stick, it'd be good for scaring away wild animals, which are known to be in both the areas I usually walk/hike. It could also be something against an attacker. The animals are my main concern, not my only concern though.
So considering that these spots don't have express "No Sticks" signs, is it legal for me to be carrying a 2 foot long cane of sorts?

Would also like to know if there's a legal limit to stick(staff?) length, if it exists.

- GuidedKrinkov, 2023-10-22 [3]
LEGAL DISCLAIMER

For Advertising mail webmaster
GuidedKrinkov
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Legality of a 2-foot long stick during walk/hike

Post by GuidedKrinkov » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:28 pm

[update] I have now decided to use a foot long rigid stick while walking. How effective it is depends on your skill. If this is illegal...

-GuidedKrinkov, 2023-10-23, [3-1]
LEGAL DISCLAIMER:pastebin.com/fxHarPji

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Legality of a 2-foot long stick during walk/hike

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:34 pm

Don't worry Bro. Lathi or sticks are not under restrictions till the best of my knowledge.
Regards

Shivaji