Arms amendment bill (2019) passed in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. Soon to be Act

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
Martin Clarke
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: new arms act passed in lok sabha

Post by Martin Clarke » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:46 am

russianshooter3 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:37 pm
All of this real funny for me
3 weapon - 2 weapon - 1 weapon - GO!
Go - with gun laws in shit country for gun owners - looks like UK or Australia or Japan
For info
In UK - not legal semi-auto and pistols, not legal pug with pistol grip and many many other restrictions have 2 type of license shotgun certificate and firearms certificate, firearms certificate only 2 years having shotgun
In Australia - banned ALL including straight pull, semi-auto 22 lr,lever-action have many restriction with caliber.Pistol legal but only for sport reason and get license very very difficult
In Japan - banned ALL real all! Legal only 2 barrel shotgun with many restrictions or semi with magazine 1 shot! All weapons with magazine more then 1 shot NOT LEGAL ! Rifle may buy after 3 or 5 years have shotgun and only with 1 shot and only bolt-action In theory straight-pull legal but its only in theory FULL BAN - pistols and revolvers! Many restrictions with knife! BUT pepper spray legal!
Hi Russianshooter,
Would like to differ on your comments about Australia's ban on weapons.
1) All straight pull rifles and shotguns can be legally licenced - same category as bolt actions - regularly sold in all States
2) Semi-Auto rifles/shotguns are banned for hunting - but a registered vermin shooter/land owner can licence - only for use on private property
3) Pistols are not licenced for hunting in Australia - but cattle property owners and crocodile breeders are allowed use for humane killing of live-stock and for personal defence on crocodile farms, where a rifle/shotgun is unwieldy. A pistol/revolver on hip is readily accessible, with hands free for work. These arms are only for use on property licenced.
3) Lever action rifles and shotguns are not banned - I have a L/A rifle which I regularly use, and many people I know own and use L/A shotguns
4) Semi-auto rifles/pistols/shotguns are easily licenced for private property use, when you prove a genuine need as per arms rules.
From the above you will see, present Australian arms laws are not as restrictive as you mention. USA, Canada and Russia I agree, are more lax with arms laws - but at a cost - hundreds of people loose their lives to gun violence every year in USA. I am not aware of statistics for Russia and Canada - would like your input about Russian shootings.
Regards.....

For Advertising mail webmaster
najeebullah_khan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Arms amendment bill (2019) passed in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. Soon to be Act

Post by najeebullah_khan » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:28 am

Hi,

Earlier I had posted in this forum by my id najeeb_khan few years back, today I was not able to login by that id, so I made this new id, I apologize if this is against the forum rules.

I tired to get the help by experienced/senior forum members regarding this Arms amendment bill.

I am a owner of 3 firearm license till now,

First is R B Rodda Double barrel rifle >> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21687

Second is Westley Richards Double barrel gun>> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=21770

Third is 32 bore Italian pistol. It's my grand father pistol and a very nice one.

I am very much worried due to this bill and I am not able to understand what to do, I feel pain in my heart by even thinking part-off by any of my fire arm.

I had heard somewhere, probably I might be wrong that chamber of a weapon can be bored to make it non-usable and can be kept without a license by getting some kind of certificate. I am thinking of this option for my rifle as it was no use to for a long time.

I will be very much grateful if anyone can guide me in this matter.

Thanks in advance
Najeeb Ullah Khan

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: new arms act passed in lok sabha

Post by russianshooter3 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:02 am

Martin Clarke wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:46 am
russianshooter3 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:37 pm
All of this real funny for me
3 weapon - 2 weapon - 1 weapon - GO!
Go - with gun laws in shit country for gun owners - looks like UK or Australia or Japan
For info
In UK - not legal semi-auto and pistols, not legal pug with pistol grip and many many other restrictions have 2 type of license shotgun certificate and firearms certificate, firearms certificate only 2 years having shotgun
In Australia - banned ALL including straight pull, semi-auto 22 lr,lever-action have many restriction with caliber.Pistol legal but only for sport reason and get license very very difficult
In Japan - banned ALL real all! Legal only 2 barrel shotgun with many restrictions or semi with magazine 1 shot! All weapons with magazine more then 1 shot NOT LEGAL ! Rifle may buy after 3 or 5 years have shotgun and only with 1 shot and only bolt-action In theory straight-pull legal but its only in theory FULL BAN - pistols and revolvers! Many restrictions with knife! BUT pepper spray legal!
Hi Russianshooter,
Would like to differ on your comments about Australia's ban on weapons.
1) All straight pull rifles and shotguns can be legally licenced - same category as bolt actions - regularly sold in all States
2) Semi-Auto rifles/shotguns are banned for hunting - but a registered vermin shooter/land owner can licence - only for use on private property
3) Pistols are not licenced for hunting in Australia - but cattle property owners and crocodile breeders are allowed use for humane killing of live-stock and for personal defence on crocodile farms, where a rifle/shotgun is unwieldy. A pistol/revolver on hip is readily accessible, with hands free for work. These arms are only for use on property licenced.
3) Lever action rifles and shotguns are not banned - I have a L/A rifle which I regularly use, and many people I know own and use L/A shotguns
4) Semi-auto rifles/pistols/shotguns are easily licenced for private property use, when you prove a genuine need as per arms rules.
From the above you will see, present Australian arms laws are not as restrictive as you mention. USA, Canada and Russia I agree, are more lax with arms laws - but at a cost - hundreds of people loose their lives to gun violence every year in USA. I am not aware of statistics for Russia and Canada - would like your input about Russian shootings.
Regards.....
What said about this? all this video 2019 loaded

In Russia last 7 years - 4 "mass" shooting (basic young crazy people looks like this peace of shit)