Buying Air rifle. Some questions.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Buying Air rifle. Some questions.

Post by dalvipravin » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:14 am

Good start 👍 ,

How are you shooting ? Standing off hand or rested on bech etc ? What pellets are you using ?

Scope of properly zeroed and mounted will give you button groups at 10 meters !

Cheers,
Pravin

For Advertising mail webmaster
Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Buying Air rifle. Some questions.

Post by Rudransh » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:29 am

Joe999 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:14 pm
Rudransh wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:25 pm
Joe999 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 am
I was under the assumption that a PCP is always superior in fps and power delivery compared to break barrel.

Pls clarify if rifles like Gamo hunter igt which claims 1400 fps is more powerful than PCP like Walther Rm8 or Airforce Condor etc.
Damm then u are in for a big shocker ...
Gamo hunter igt which are in indian market does max 14 fpe
Rm8 is a subtle pcp and condor is something else completely..

Regards
Veerbhadra

So your saying a break barrel like gamo or crossman shockwave is better than most low end PCP and at the same time, PCP like FX, Evanix and Airforce are anyday superior to a break barrel? Not to forget, Break barrels are NOISY....

We don't want to do the stupidity of investing 80k or 2 lakh on a PCP to know later that 25k break barrel is superior .... Enlighten me
I am saying my friend that don't believe those crossman and Gamo fps claims they use means and pellets which we as customer will never do..comparing pcp to break barrel is a joke itself..

U want better accuracy pellets on pellets up to 50 yards and with proper power and don't mind budgets get a pcp and be happy.

And if u have small place to shoot like 25 to 30 yards max and u don't want to invest in all pee see pee setup ..break barrels are for u then

And all break barrel with international name coming to Indian market are set to 20 joules by law don't compare their power from outside utube video. Believe me I deal in those premium items.

Now the question is if all we get 20 j why we should not buy preciholes or sdb xena and save some money meantime motivating our Indian companies.????

Regards
Veerbhadra