Beretta PX4 Storm CO2 Pistol - Magazine doesn't lock properly and slips out while firing

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ragunnaath
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Beretta PX4 Storm CO2 Pistol - Magazine doesn't lock properly and slips out while firing

Post by ragunnaath » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Hi Friends,

I have a Beretta PX4 Storm CO2 air pistol and I have been having issues with keeping the magazine locked in. Specially when I fire the pistol, the magazine slips out... I tried with two brand new magazines and the same issue. I guess some issue with the lock inside the pistol assembly. Has anyone faced this issue? Any advise on how I can fix this?

I tried searching for instructions on field striping the pistol, but I only see instructions on stripping the slide and barrel assembly for maintenance. Any help on this would be appreciated!!

Thanks
Ragu

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Beretta PX4 Storm CO2 Pistol - Magazine doesn't lock properly and slips out while firing

Post by Vineet » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:01 pm

Visit your local gunsmith. He will find out the problem and then solve it.

Without seeing the pistol in hand, it's not possible to tell what's wrong.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Beretta PX4 Storm CO2 Pistol - Magazine doesn't lock properly and slips out while firing

Post by 4X4 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:34 am

Yes, I agree to what Vineet says.

Show it to a good Gunsmith in your town, once he opens it , he will see what the problem is and repair it. Don't worry it can be taken care of. Not a big issue. Just don't keep using it though.

A stitch in time saves nine, so the earlier it's repaired the better.

ragunnaath
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ragunnaath » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:28 pm

@Vineet and 4x4 - Thanks for your responses. I'll figure out who in Chennai can check on this. If you do have any contacts please let me know. Thanks again! and a happy new year!