A general question

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Sky56
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

A general question

Post by Sky56 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Hello everyone,
I have been watching many youtube videos of airguns and specifically Indians using airguns. All of them have privilege of open area rather than crowded cities like mine. I have invested so much in airguns but just because I live in crowded area, i cannot shoot.

Few days back, when i was exploring on google earth, i had an idea that I can practice shooting at long ranges around 100 to 200 mtrs with my air rifle at the bank of a river. I personally visited the place and was quite peaceful. Now i wonder if I can really go on the banks of mahisagar river and do that. Or will it offend couple of people nearby.

For Advertising mail webmaster
sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: A general question

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:26 pm

Banks of any river are public area. When people will see a gun in your hand that will make them nervous and you can land into some problem. You have already asked about this issue. Please search for private ranges or contact Rifle Clubs. And if you want long lasting solution then make some friends who have private farms that are big enough to allow you peaceful shooting.

Regards