Problem with PCP Handpump

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sidarix
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Problem with PCP Handpump

Post by sidarix » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:29 pm

I bought a Precihole hand-pump two months ago along with a PX100. It worked fine for a month, I was shooting almost every day and using the pump at least twice a day. After a month, I had difficulty in pulling the pump up while pumping and eventually it stopped working. I can pull it up with great difficulty but it keeps sucking it back down and doesn't pump at all.

I tried calling a couple of gun stores here and they said they won't fix the pumps.

I'd really appreciate it if someone can suggest a DIY way of fixing it.

Thanks in advance!

For Advertising mail webmaster
md12
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Problem with PCP Handpump

Post by md12 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Hi sidarix you can send your pcp handpump to precihole's repair factory i also bought their pump 2 months ago and it stopped working this month same problem as yours. I sent it to factory it takes 1500-2000 rupees for repair delivery cost included. They will fix it within 1-2 days. You can email or call them for address. Regards md12

cjpavel5
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by cjpavel5 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:33 pm

sidarix wrote:I bought a Precihole hand-pump two months ago along with a PX100. It worked fine for a month, I was shooting almost every day and using the pump at least twice a day. After a month, I had difficulty in pulling the pump up while pumping and eventually it stopped working. I can pull it up with great difficulty but it keeps sucking it back down and doesn't pump at all.

I tried calling a couple of gun stores here and they said they won't fix the pumps.

Thanks in advance!
I have had a similar problem. My px 100 is at 110 bar now and when I use the pump it stops at 50 bar reading on pump and not able to fill after that. Dont know if it's the pump or the gun that has an issuse.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

sidarix
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sidarix » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:38 pm

md12 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Hi sidarix you can send your pcp handpump to precihole's repair factory i also bought their pump 2 months ago and it stopped working this month same problem as yours. I sent it to factory it takes 1500-2000 rupees for repair delivery cost included. They will fix it within 1-2 days. You can email or call them for address. Regards md12
Thank you md12. I will try that.

Blazemaster
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Blazemaster » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:51 am

cjpavel5 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:33 pm
sidarix wrote:I bought a Precihole hand-pump two months ago along with a PX100. It worked fine for a month, I was shooting almost every day and using the pump at least twice a day. After a month, I had difficulty in pulling the pump up while pumping and eventually it stopped working. I can pull it up with great difficulty but it keeps sucking it back down and doesn't pump at all.

Thanks in advance!
I have had a similar problem. My px 100 is at 110 bar now and when I use the pump it stops at 50 bar reading on pump and not able to fill after that. Dont know if it's the pump or the gun that has an issuse.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Have exactly the same issue, pump practically locks up at 50 bar. I bought the pump on the 21st and had seen this post before i purchased it so was quite worried to have issues and so did a lot of research on correct usage but somehow it still stopped working in just 2 days. So dissapointed :? :? wondering if this is a common issue or is it just something I am missing