Who take their mothers/wives/sisters/daughters shooting?

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
mehulkamdar

Who take their mothers/wives/sisters/daughters shooting?

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:13 pm

Since this is a shooting forum and since I remember that some women/girls used to shoot in the old days (read late 70s/early 80s) in India, I am curious about the situation now. There are women shooters in India galore in the various ISSF segments as we get to hear from time to time but how many members here take their prettier family members shooting? How many of these ladies are interested in the shooting sports or in hunting etc?

Please be honest in your responses and, if you haven;t gotten round to shooting with the ladies in your family, start taking them shooting as well. 8)

Cheers,

Mehul

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:25 pm

start taking them shooting as well.
I know what you are getting at but shooting and now fishing are my refugee from the constant inane chatter. No thank you!

Yours truly,

Prof. Higgins (Life member of the MCPC)

P.S.: Do you know why women have smaller feet?

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:39 am

Mack The Knife,

They can't chatter when they're shooting. :lol:

I have pics of Mark's 5 year old daughter Callista shooting my 50 ML rifle which I'll post here in a day or two. We don't have children, but if we did, son or daughter, whoever it was would be shooting along with us.

The family that shoots together stays together! 8)

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:54 am

Well talk about small world, I was at Manhattan's West side shooting range and one of the range guys told me about Indian Women shooter who practices there. Her weapon has been specially arranged by NRAI ! Next he informed me she married a big shot's son in India! Parting remark was she is a great shooter but has a chip on shoulder. I took his comment with spoon of salt since I just met him. The gun is still held for her at the range.

Navdeep

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Worlds Theory

Post by HSharief » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:14 pm

Hey Mehul, have you heard about the "Worlds Theory". Being that you're in the US and get re-runs of Seinfeld, you should know....

This is good, so if anyone does'nt get this, ask and I'll explain. BTW, I do take my family shooting with me and my wife does shoot occasionally.

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:50 am

Sharief
is that George's saying my world with friends et al and then world with her and they should never intersect or collide!

Regards
navdeep

I kinda believe in that

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Navdeep got ir right...ting ting ting....

Post by HSharief » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:11 pm

For George, Elaine, Jerry and Kramer are one "world" and his fiance is another world. When Elaine asks Susan to go out for a movie, two people from two different worlds collide and you can't have "Worlds collide". Read more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Costanza under subtitle "Independant George".

Come on Mehul, if the Worlds collide, it will not be good for either world. :lol: