IOF MURADNAGAR

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
perazzi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

IOF MURADNAGAR

Post by perazzi » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:14 pm

Hi ,

Does anybody have some recent experience with ordering a revolver (0.32) from the IOF Muradnagar.

Much appreciate if you can PM me your contact no. so that i may discuss this with the member concerned.

Cheers Rohit.
Heart of a Lion , Memory of an Elephant

For Advertising mail webmaster
perazzi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: IOF MURADNAGAR

Post by perazzi » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:34 am

As of 0830Hrs on 17th Nov , this post had 47 views and not a single response...........Has no one dealt with IOF Muradnagar ???

paragvns
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by paragvns » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:05 pm

Hi Rohit,
I had called the muradnagar people in Feb. about the waiting period for the IOF .32 pistol.
They told that the waiting time is more than 10 months, at that time the waiting period at Kolkata was 8 months so I booked and got the pistol in Oct.
But i came to know that a person from my place booked in may and got his pistol in aug. - in only one and a half months.
i also talked to a Mr. Agrawal, he is manager sales at muradnagar, according to him muradnagar's waiting depends on the supply quota from the factories which is very uncertain.
If they get the goods regularly the waiting is short, but no one can tell accurately. If you're you can get your gun in 1 - 2 months, if you're not ...........

Regards
Parag
An armed society is a polite society. — Robert A. Heinlein

perazzi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: IOF MURADNAGAR

Post by perazzi » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Visited the Indian Ordnance stall at the Trade Fair - Pragati Maidan.
Waiting period at IOF Muradnagar is indeed very long primarily bcos they have a quota of 200 revolvers a year that they recv from the factories and the number of applications far exceeds that fig.

Rohit.