Replies to my PMs

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
shahid

Replies to my PMs

Post by shahid » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:05 am

Dear IFG members,
I am awfully sorry that I was unableto log in and check your PMs for quite some time, almost four weeks.
With a number of things taking place on business and political scenarios I was unable to spare any time.
I did manage to go out shooting however, three or four times I guess in this tenure of last four to five weeks.

Instead of individual replies to all the PMS I am writing an open reply for the benefit of all IFG members.

Spare parts for Diana 35 or any other Diana wil be available at Al Sayad. To go there tell the taxi driver to drop you opposite City Centre Mall, near the Sofitel Hotel entrance. For Captain stores go to the ABRA market in Bur Dubai, near Bank of Baroda.

Benjamin rifles are not available in the UAE, thus I am unable to guide you Sir.

Ashar - the only PCP available in Dubai till date is a Webley. Only one model. I have seen nothing else, however in the last three to four weeks that I have been in Patna, new things might have come.

Co2 cylinders can be imported into India only through a special hazardous products service of TNT. Rates are rather high. COntact TNT in Al Gharoud.

I will be in Delhi from September 20 to 28. Looking forward to meet some IFG friends while in Delhi.

Best regards
Shahid

For Advertising mail webmaster
HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Replies to my PMs

Post by HydNawab » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Dear Shahid Bhai

Thank you for the reply.I think I will go in for the HW97K then if its available.

Regards

Ashar
'It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze'.

'You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.'

-- Al Capone

shahid

Post by shahid » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Among HW, only HW 80 and 85 is available there, but check with them.

amk
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amk » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:54 pm

Shahid; political scenarios? Where, UAE or India? Are you a politician? Been busy with the nuke deal, the floods, the bombs, the anti christian protests?

AMK
AMK
--------------------------------------
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin
--------------------------------------

Hunter
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Replies to my PMs

Post by Hunter » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Just a further update on Al Sayad-they now stock the HW57 springer(pop up breach) in .177/.22 and the HW100 pcp-besides the HW80/85,practically the whole Diana Springer range including the Panther series,the Umarex 850 Mag.-pcp and a range of other stuff.They are expecting the HW77k/97k series in a month.BTW all air-pistols are now banned in the UAE.

Brgds