Is there a link or Guide of How to Apply for Arms and ammunition dealer to purchase IOF Weapons??

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
Hatari
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Is there a link or Guide of How to Apply for Arms and ammunition dealer to purchase IOF Weapons??

Post by Hatari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm

Dear Respected Member's and Dealers,

How I can apply for purchasing IOF weapons as a dealer?? I have valid Arms and Ammunition License.

is there a Link in this forum for guidance ?? Or any Help would be better,

Thanking You
Hatari Banduk Stores
Bhavnagar 364001

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Is there a link or Guide of How to Apply for Arms and ammunition dealer to purchase IOF Weapons??

Post by Vineet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:47 pm

Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Hatari
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Is there a link or Guide of How to Apply for Arms and ammunition dealer to purchase IOF Weapons??

Post by Hatari » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:47 am

Thanks Vineet,
But there is no option or any drop down Regsitration column for Arms dealer to purchase at wholsale Rate.

Hatari Banduk Stores
Arms, Ammunition Dealer

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:33 pm

If you see closely there are four options available there. Pistol customers, pistol dealers, job, factory transactions. After clicking on 'pistol dealers' you will have to click on 'apply for registration' and follow instructions there.

Once you apply for registration, factory will send letter to your District Magistrate to confirm your authenticity. Once all formalities are complete, you will be allowed to book pistols.

For any help you can WhatsApp me. My no. is there in yellow section of this forum.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Hatari
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Hatari » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:38 am

Thanks Vineet,
I don't have rights to message you privately in this forums as per rule, can you elobrate where can I find yellow section? I had gone through your profile also, But didnt find Contact no.

Guess I am not disturbing you a lot?? I am very fresh and entered recently in Arms N ammunition, My Dad healths is detoriating and he is the owner. So I need lots of Help as M a newbie.

Warm Regards
Hatari Banduk Stores

WhoCantBeNamed
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by WhoCantBeNamed » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Hatari wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:38 am
Thanks Vineet,
I don't have rights to message you privately in this forums as per rule, can you elobrate where can I find yellow section? I had gone through your profile also, But didnt find Contact no.

Guess I am not disturbing you a lot?? I am very fresh and entered recently in Arms N ammunition, My Dad healths is detoriating and he is the owner. So I need lots of Help as M a newbie.

Warm Regards
Hatari Banduk Stores
Hi, please see this thread: https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopi ... 25&t=22589

Hatari
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Hatari » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:42 am

Vineet wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:33 pm
If you see closely there are four options available there. Pistol customers, pistol dealers, job, factory transactions. After clicking on 'pistol dealers' you will have to click on 'apply for registration' and follow instructions there.

Once you apply for registration, factory will send letter to your District Magistrate to confirm your authenticity. Once all formalities are complete, you will be allowed to book pistols.

For any help you can WhatsApp me. My no. is there in yellow section of this forum.
Thanks Vineet