Understanding Guns - How Small Arms Work?

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
rajwindersingh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Understanding Guns - How Small Arms Work?

Post by rajwindersingh » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:51 am

Hello friends,

I have found a short film explaining the inner workings of different small arms. I learnt a great deal of information in extensive detail. I hope this will be of help to you all.

Thanks and stay safe

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Understanding Guns - How Small Arms Work?

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:22 am

Yes, explaining the matter in simple way. Another one explaining the working principle of AK 47 below -

Added in 22 minutes 14 seconds:
Posting few more videos below -
These videos are in Urdu. Most people in the Indian subcontinent, especially in North India will be able to understand it. This one explains about AK 47.

This one is telling about difference between fake and original TT 30 pistols. This video is also relevant for those in India have TT 30 or similar pistols, especially those NSP weapons.

This one compares the penetration of 9 mm Luger cartridge verses 7.62x25 mm cartridge.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

rhleng1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Understanding Guns - How Small Arms Work?

Post by rhleng1 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:32 pm

This is a small sweet video that I have got on striker fired pistol, good music though!
:deadhorse: When I will buy mine ?

Added in 21 minutes 20 seconds:
This Pakistani seems to be chilled out man!
Always Good to see guns in hands of responsible citizenry, anywhere.
To learn who Rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to Criticize