Dear all. Are there any possibility of importing and selling foreign arms in India legally by all gun shops .

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
sathvik
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Dear all. Are there any possibility of importing and selling foreign arms in India legally by all gun shops .

Post by sathvik » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Recently I was talking to a dealer in my locality and he told that soon "INDIAN GOVERNMENT WILL ALLOW IMPORTING OF FOREIGN MADE ARMS IN INDIA " this will make us to buy guns in very cheap prices. Is that right what he said. As per my knowledge there are no such development till now. Please do enlighten me.
Regards
Sathvik

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Dear all. Are there any possibility of importing and selling foreign arms in India legally by all gun shops .

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:56 pm

No idea. You may have probed him deeper to know more if it is really true or just a rumor.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

sathvik
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Dear all. Are there any possibility of importing and selling foreign arms in India legally by all gun shops .

Post by sathvik » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:58 pm

He is my close friend and he have been telling this for coulpe of times I think

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Rumour
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

sathvik
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sathvik » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:08 pm

mundaire wrote:Rumour
Thank you for clearing my doubt sir.
Regards
Sathvik

Guptadinesh138
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Guptadinesh138 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:16 pm

I want to get legal gun and licence both is there any organisation to help in getting
Warm Regards
Dinesh Gupta

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:09 am

Guptadinesh138 wrote:I want to get legal gun and licence both is there any organisation to help in getting
It is doubtful if there is any organization that will do hand holding on your behalf. You will have to apply for license yourself. If you search this forum, there is enough material to guide you.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

sathvik
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sathvik » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Guptadinesh138 wrote:I want to get legal gun and licence both is there any organisation to help in getting
Warm Regards
Dinesh Gupta
There may be but you may have to loose lacs of rupees .

chandramohan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by chandramohan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Sir ,Officially, legally you need not pay any extra amount .You have to apply in proscribed forms ,if you are member of rifle club,get recommendations. Give specific reasons for acquiring weapon . try your LUCK .