Historical Replica Firearms?

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
Gunwhistle
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

I would like to purchase muzzleloaders

Post by Gunwhistle » Mon May 08, 2017 2:36 am

Hello,

I would like to purchase muzzleloader firearms and export them to the USA. If you are a manufacturer, please contact me at once, I will place a sample order immediately.

My interests are in flintlock historical replicas, caplock historical replicas, and shotguns of all varieties. I am only interested in black powder muzzleloading at this time, but in 2018 I hope to start investigation into exporting modern India guns as well.

I have funds ready and waiting for the right business partner. Please contact me if you have any information regarding the manufacture of muzzleloading firearms.

Regards,

For Advertising mail webmaster
Gunwhistle
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Historical Replica Firearms?

Post by Gunwhistle » Mon May 08, 2017 5:37 am

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know a high quality manufacturer of black powder muzzleloading replicas? I know of MK Sikligar and Rajasthan; are these two good companies?

What other companies exist? Cost is not a concern, I am looking to get top quality and I will happily pay more for better quality.

I am not an expert in India firearms, so I appreciate any assistance in this matter. I am looking for all replicas that are capable of firing, but the best quality is best for me.

Thank you all!

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Historical Replica Firearms?

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Tue May 09, 2017 10:50 pm

two of manufacturers at Udaipur made replicas. Rajasthan gun house and another one is there. you can get the details over net.
Regards

Shivaji