:roll: Now its Manavjit Singh Sandhu

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

:roll: Now its Manavjit Singh Sandhu

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:15 pm

http://www.tehelka.com/story_main33.asp ... aching.asp

Why can't they legalise this if they know that so many people are involved, These guys can easily pay for legal hunting...why don't our govt understand.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: :roll: Now its Manavjit Singh Sandhu

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:02 pm

These guys can easily pay for legal hunting...
That's a classic understatement considering he can afford to hunt in Tanzania. Check out the Rungwa Safaris website.

He's not exactly the sharpest tool in the tool chest if he has been posing for trophy pics in India.
why don't our govt understand.
Because there is no concerted public opinion to allow sustainable hunting in India.

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:55 pm

I dont want to get into anybody's nerves but isnt this a good opportunity for IFG to do something positive? Dont really know what we could do to inform the general public about the pros and cons of legalized hunting but since most members of this forum are pro-hunting and are not ashamed of it, wouldnt this be a good opportunity to "SHOUT OUT LOUD"?
And kind of offer and alternative AKA Pabla?

Or do we just watch and wait and let the 'Holier than thou' anti-hunting conservationists hang our hero??

Jonah
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

shutzen
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by shutzen » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:04 pm

or do we just watch and wait and let the 'Holier than thou' anti-hunting conservationists hang our hero??

Jonah
HI! I think the easiest route out is the frame-up morphing route vetted by state forensics lab . It has been used sucessfully by:

1. Salman Khan aishwaria in their dirty audio tapes scandal
2. Anara gupta in her infamous film
3. whole bunch of other hoodlums (politicians/officials/bahubalis)

Once the forensics say manavjits head is morphed onto the dudes in the pics no one needs to do anything and he gets clean away ;) In fact he can openly blow up and display some of the "fake" prints :lol: