Editorial praising Indian gun laws

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Editorial praising Indian gun laws

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:48 am

Armed Defence wrote:When a person below 18 can't get a firearms license, why are the anti-gunners so worried that guns will fall into the hands of children.
They are self righteous moral busybodies or as Lenin called these non thinking persons as "useful idiots".
Armed Defence wrote:If they are really interested in stopping children and teens from having unrestricted and free access to guns, they should campaign against illegal weapons.
They are aware that illegal weapons cannot be stopped. So long there is injustice or rather unjust suppression of aspirations and rights of people by the self righteous "majority" or there are criminals in this world, there are bound to be illegal guns. This applies to any and every part in the world.
Armed Defence wrote:I just can't understand why the media everywhere is so anti-gun, be it India, Pakistan or USA
Media is controlled directly or indirectly by what kind of interests in these three countries? What do they want? Are they friends or enemies of liberty? Once you know this, you will get the answer. Hint: Earlier slavery was implemented directly and openly by attacking the persons. Nowadays it is done by clandestinely brainwashing the minds of persons in a manner so that they do not realize it. Media is the best weapon to implement this. This is why censorship is loved by governments.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992