If imports were opened today, what gun would you buy first?

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:14 am

As a man with very limited means, resources and same kind of knowledge about elite firearms manufacturers :oops:. I would like to have one in each category i.e. One rifle, One shotgun and One pistol from mass produced products.

Shotgun: Beretta Giubileo 26" barrels 12 gauge, never saw one in flesh but this is the best looking over under on berretta's site :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

Rifles means long range hunting for me so: Any good manufacturers bolt action in .315 or .375 caliber.

Pistol: I once handled a replica of Berretta 92FS with same weight as original. It felt like a glove in my hand so one Black 92FS for me :mrgreen:

Time to wake up now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

For Advertising mail webmaster
Kshatriya
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Kshatriya » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:52 am

U guys seem to be big gun nuts.I am partial to handguns & hence would like to just add a Desert Eagle .50 AE as my master handgun to my current kitty.Though a 44 magnum would do well too.

BTW mehul,a damn good effort with this forum.
U.S Army Rifle Cal .30 M1917 Remington Bolt Action
Cal 32 ACP IOF Pistol

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:42 pm

Welcome here, Kshatriya.

Thanks should go to Abhijeet - he is the founder of this forum and the person who did all the hard work. I am just one of the members who has fun thanks to his efforts.

Cheers!