• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Gel ball guns

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
Partha
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:57 am

Gel ball guns

Postby Partha » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:58 am

Hi friends

Recently have seen a new kind of gun toys which shoot water gel balls. Almost all are of Chinese origin and pretty decent replicas. But not able to get any from aliexpress or other sites as most vendors cite customs issues. These are basically cool looking plastic toys shooting water. These are much safer than airsoft guns with kids around.
I managed to get an M4 replica from amazon and would like to get a few more.
Does anyone else know about these, where can we get them in India or some reliable source to import them.
Thanks for your inputs

Cheers
Partha



For Advertising mail webmaster
Shivaji.Dasgupta
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:40 am

Re: Gel ball guns

Postby Shivaji.Dasgupta » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 am

can you post a pic or link.
I want this for kids at home.
regards



Partha
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Gel ball guns

Postby Partha » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Shivaji.Dasgupta wrote:can you post a pic or link.
I want this for kids at home.
regards


Here you go bro. Still available in amazon:
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XTV3JHJ/?co ... _lig_dp_it
https://www.amazon.in/Untold-Machine-Re ... ft%20Rifle
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/sn ... 89597.html

Other droolworthy stuff (mostly Chinese sites, have contacted these and more, but none willing to ship to India citing customs)
https://www.pipitoys.com.cn/
https://zhorya.en.alibaba.com/productgr ... 7e0az7NuqT
http://www.chinaglobalmall.com/category ... 642?page=1
https://www.lightake.com/c/Water-Bomb-B ... endprice=0

Let me know if you have any better luck than me. :)




User avatar
Bullo oka
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am
Location: Hapoli

Re: Gel ball guns

Postby Bullo oka » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:27 am

Hi guys, it looks like you guys may know about what I am looking for,
a Cap Gun. In my childhood I owned a cap gun (revolver) bought from assam rifle canteen for 250/-, full metal with working revolving ring with some metal caps where I put roll crackers pieces, it was like 6-8 rounds.
And now I'm looking for one for my 8yrs old son. I looked through the local shop and they told me that it will be available in Dussehra & Diwali.
But I need it quicker than that for my sons birthday.
Saw some in amazon but those are listed at killing price with no proper customer rating or details.
Can you guys or anyone who read the post kindly point me to the right direction.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk


You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:40 am

Re: Gel ball guns

Postby Shivaji.Dasgupta » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:09 pm

its available during diwali. the full metal rotating cylinder and plastic copy also. price may be some 200/300 rs. I will check at some cracker shop at Jharkhand if by luck they have some stock.



User avatar
Bullo oka
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am
Location: Hapoli

Re: Gel ball guns

Postby Bullo oka » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:09 am

Shivaji.Dasgupta wrote:its available during diwali. the full metal rotating cylinder and plastic copy also. price may be some 200/300 rs. I will check at some cracker shop at Jharkhand if by luck they have some stock.
Tnx Shivaji, please let me know if you find some.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk


You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

Partha
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Gel ball guns

Postby Partha » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 am

Bullo oka wrote:Hi guys, it looks like you guys may know about what I am looking for,
a Cap Gun. In my childhood I owned a cap gun (revolver) bought from assam rifle canteen for 250/-, full metal with working revolving ring with some metal caps where I put roll crackers pieces, it was like 6-8 rounds.
And now I'm looking for one for my 8yrs old son. I looked through the local shop and they told me that it will be available in Dussehra & Diwali.
But I need it quicker than that for my sons birthday.
Saw some in amazon but those are listed at killing price with no proper customer rating or details.
Can you guys or anyone who read the post kindly point me to the right direction.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk


I know what you are talking about. I still have one, heavy metal but not with the revolving ring.
If you bought it at 250/- when you were kid then you can easily expect a similar product to be 500/- plus today.



Partha
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Gel ball guns

Postby Partha » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Friends,
Are there any members in this forum who are sport gun importers? Maybe they can help interested people like me to get some gel ball guns. Would like to connect with anyone who can help.



Partha
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Gel ball guns

Postby Partha » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 am

Partha wrote:
Shivaji.Dasgupta wrote:can you post a pic or link.
I want this for kids at home.
regards


Here you go bro. Still available in amazon:
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XTV3JHJ/?co ... _lig_dp_it
https://www.amazon.in/Untold-Machine-Re ... ft%20Rifle
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/sn ... 89597.html

Other droolworthy stuff (mostly Chinese sites, have contacted these and more, but none willing to ship to India citing customs)
https://www.pipitoys.com.cn/
https://zhorya.en.alibaba.com/productgr ... 7e0az7NuqT
http://www.chinaglobalmall.com/category ... 642?page=1
https://www.lightake.com/c/Water-Bomb-B ... endprice=0

Let me know if you have any better luck than me. :)


Hey guys ,

A quick update. The good news is the good guys from https://www.lightake.com/ are willing to ship gel blasters to India. Also they are ready to provide buyer protection/refund if there are any customs issues. So go ahead and place your orders and dont forget to post your pics here once you receive the cool stuff.

Anyone from Bangalore planning to place orders do let me know. I'll try to see if I can get some discount if we order together. This is the link:
https://www.lightake.com/c/Water-Bomb-B ... endprice=0

Cheers!




Return to “Guns Misc”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest