• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Dear all. Are there any possibility of importing and selling foreign arms in India legally by all gun shops .

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
sathvik

Dear all. Are there any possibility of importing and selling foreign arms in India legally by all gun shops .

Postby sathvik » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Recently I was talking to a dealer in my locality and he told that soon "INDIAN GOVERNMENT WILL ALLOW IMPORTING OF FOREIGN MADE ARMS IN INDIA " this will make us to buy guns in very cheap prices. Is that right what he said. As per my knowledge there are no such development till now. Please do enlighten me.
Regards
Sathvik

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

goodboy_mentor

Re: Dear all. Are there any possibility of importing and selling foreign arms in India legally by all gun shops .

Postby goodboy_mentor » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:56 pm

No idea. You may have probed him deeper to know more if it is really true or just a rumor.

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. - Friedrich Nietzsche

sathvik

Re: Dear all. Are there any possibility of importing and selling foreign arms in India legally by all gun shops .

Postby sathvik » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:58 pm

He is my close friend and he have been telling this for coulpe of times I think

mundaire

Postby mundaire » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Rumour

Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

sathvik

Postby sathvik » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:08 pm

mundaire wrote:Rumour

Thank you for clearing my doubt sir.
Regards
Sathvik

Guptadinesh138

Postby Guptadinesh138 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:16 pm

I want to get legal gun and licence both is there any organisation to help in getting
Warm Regards
Dinesh Gupta

goodboy_mentor

Postby goodboy_mentor » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:09 am

Guptadinesh138 wrote:I want to get legal gun and licence both is there any organisation to help in getting
It is doubtful if there is any organization that will do hand holding on your behalf. You will have to apply for license yourself. If you search this forum, there is enough material to guide you.

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. - Friedrich Nietzsche

sathvik

Postby sathvik » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Guptadinesh138 wrote:I want to get legal gun and licence both is there any organisation to help in getting
Warm Regards
Dinesh Gupta

There may be but you may have to loose lacs of rupees .

Return to “Guns Misc”