air gun scope

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
shravanclub7
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

air gun scope

Post by shravanclub7 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Hello everybody i want a scope and mount for my diana 350 magnum can anybodyy suggest where to buy.

For Advertising mail webmaster
ankur_ank007

Re: air gun scope

Post by ankur_ank007 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Hi,

I purchased one from Aliexpress but the parcel is on hold by customs without proper reason. Fighting with them since a week to get it released.

-Ankur

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Hello,

I just received my Tasco Rifle Scope, purchased from Aliexpress.com. The Customs department held the parcel on the basis that Telescopic Sights are restricted for import, however an RTI asking the reasons and details for holding the parcel and a couple of emails to CPIO explaining that the scope is not for the purpose of attaching it to a FireArm but to attach with an air rifle did the job. The CPIO was quite helping and reasonable person. The pacel reached my address today without even visiting any customs or foreign post office or without meeting even a single person. However it was in customs for more than a month almost.

Quite happy... Goining plinking........

Regards

StormTruppen
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by StormTruppen » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:28 am

Hey Ankur,

No pictures? My Scopes went through Kolkata Customs without a hitch. Send in the pictures would love to see them.. Will post mine as well today. :)

Cheers :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk